Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your self-annoying habits

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭LushiousLips

Biting the inside of my cheek
    Snorting when I don't have a tissue handy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Obsessed with scrounging around in the tesco reduced sections.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭mickmac76

Leaving important letters lying around in a heap and being unable to find them later. My desk at home is buried under paperwork that should be filed away.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,358 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Sticking my tongue out when I'm trying to concentrate
    Cleaning my ears, it's a compulsion
    With your tongue ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

running upstairs for something and upon reaching the top step, completely forget why i'm there.

thinking of something that i need to look up online, and by the time the laptop has booted i'll have forgotten, so I'll spend 30 minutes surfing ****e and then remember again just as I turn it off.

queuing up to pay for something in a shop with my card, if the line is long, i'll start reciting my pin number in my head, on several occasions, the girl behind the counter has said 'hello, how are things?' and I've almost answered '2468'

• Advertisement
Advertisement