Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,487 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

What follows is research carried out by myself into just some of the reasons why this is happening.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

There was a female UP candidate set to run in Dublin, iirc...??
    Remind me what happened there...?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

washiskin wrote: »
    There was a female UP candidate set to run in Dublin, iirc...??
    Remind me what happened there...?

Cathrine Maher. She was part of the big heave a few years ago.

Here's a joke that Jeff popped up on the business page of a company he's assisting with his C+G thingy...

"
    STILL STANDING.
    As a group of soldiers stood in formation at an Army Base, the Drill Sergeant said, "All right! All you idiots fall out." As the rest of the squad wandered away, one soldier remained at attention. The Drill Instructor walked over until he was eye to eye with him, and then raised a single eyebrow. The soldier smiled and said, "Sure was a lot of 'em, huh, sir?"
    "

I can't for the life of me find the joke in it, anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

whippet wrote: »

“Guy calls in to his Boss:
    Worker: I can't come to work today. I'm sick
    Boss: Oh yea! What's wrong with you now?
    Worker: I have anal glaucoma.
    Boss: What the hell is that?
    Worker: I just can't see my ass working today.”

Reminds me of the joke:

Boss: Where were you at 8am?
    Worker: Why what happened at 8?
    :D

Joking aside , you'd think someone would pull him aside and say stop posting sh1te...its embarassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,060 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

One does not address a sergeant as "Sir" !

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,291 ✭✭✭✭Penn

humberklog wrote: »
    Cathrine Maher. She was part of the big heave a few years ago.

Here's a joke that Jeff popped up on the business page of a company he's assisting with his C+G thingy...

"
    STILL STANDING.
    As a group of soldiers stood in formation at an Army Base, the Drill Sergeant said, "All right! All you idiots fall out." As the rest of the squad wandered away, one soldier remained at attention. The Drill Instructor walked over until he was eye to eye with him, and then raised a single eyebrow. The soldier smiled and said, "Sure was a lot of 'em, huh, sir?"
    "

I can't for the life of me find the joke in it, anyone?

"All you idiots fall out"
    One soldier stayed, because he's not an idiot.

utzTCyo.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

I suspect that that article borders on entrapment for jeff.

If he replies to it straight away he will be put onto penalty rates as he is not concentrating on C&G.

I thought this thread was slowing because of the move away from the cafe.

But I think Jeff might just be reaching new levels of irrelevance.

Had a glance at his page earlier, he'd posted the front pages ... nothing new there...at 4am ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

He must have his hands full with the six kids while the missus is out earning some sort of living ... even social media has to take a back seat when six kids need to be entertained during the summer.

I wonder will he be volunteering his time for the Fleadh in a couple of weeks. One of the biggest advertisements for his home town globally and it can use all the help it can get.

A budding local politician should be all over this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

I wonder will he be volunteering his time for the Fleadh in a couple of weeks. A budding local politician should be all over this

....and any new-start, up and coming small enterprise..... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭blackwhite

He must have his hands full with the six kids while the missus is out earning some sort of living ... even social media has to take a back seat when six kids need to be entertained during the summer.

I wonder will he be volunteering his time for the Fleadh in a couple of weeks. One of the biggest advertisements for his home town globally and it can use all the help it can get.

A budding local politician should be all over this

Given how dedicated he is to avoiding any work that he might get paid for, it doesn't look good for the chances of him doing unpaid work volunteering

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

blackwhite wrote: »
    Given how dedicated he is to avoiding any work that he might get paid for, it doesn't look good for the chances of him doing unpaid work volunteering

He’s the leader of a political party. Wouldn’t have time for volunteering.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

He’s the leader of a political party. Wouldn’t have time for volunteering.

It might clash with an IFA meeting.

humberklog wrote: »
    It might clash with an IFA meeting.

He will be minding the kids .. the missus will be working ensuring the patrons of the fleadh get home safely in taxis ... modern day stay at home dad

Lucky he's minding them or else they might end up in a "creshe" :D
    Public going to get FG condoning creshe abuses but covering up #JobPath abuses for years including FG law-breaking & hypocrisy.

So he managed to spin a scandal uncovered by RTÉ to bring up his pet project Jobpath ... idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

So he managed to spin a scandal uncovered by RTÉ to bring up his pet project Jobpath ... idiot

todays lesson for jeff

condemn =/= condone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

I’m semi fluent in Ruddish, but even I struggled with this.
    Nothing in FG is currently a 100% sure bet for election re-selection except for an elite top number.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,903 ✭✭✭furiousox

Another classic, "interface the face". :D

"It is not a case of I told you so (although I long have), it's a case of the obvious staring some, including myself, interface the face for a long time. Its an issue to be more seriously tackled but one that others won't. Why? In major part because they don't have a goddamn clue about issue or how to further address it."

Followed by this gem, without a hint of irony or self-awareness. :pac:

"A few might try bluffing their way out of their lack of knowledge - but most of us can recognise when someone is bluffing or simply doesn't know their stuff by their facial expression or floundering words exiting from them."

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Is he a native English speaker?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

I’m semi fluent in Ruddish, but even I struggled with this.
    Its the Ruddish version of the modh coinníollach :P:D

Jeff is mad about Boris .. a bit of a fan boy!! Mind you he edited his post when he got a bit of criticism from his follower ... you know Jeff must change his option to suit his followers.

Apparently Jeff also thinks that he was the only one to spot that Boris was going to get in and that a hard brexit was a real prospect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

This story caught my eye for the sheer amount of money that someone on welfare cost the state albeit fraudently. 224K over 7 years.
    https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2019/0726/1065446-social-welfare/

Now just imagine thats over ten years and add in a much larger family unit. Think of all those extra costs that are hidden like course fees, welfare staffing services, medical services, schooling. Just a massive, massive drain on the state with nothing coming in from his side to offset it. How can you piss and moan about fat cat salaries and quangos when you're the biggest per capita expense out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Already barking about the household broadcast charge and refusing to pay it.
    Typical of him and his ilk, wants everything and pays for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,429 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I think this would be the one and only issue i would agree with Rudder on.

He gets really animated when there is any fear of money coming out of his pocket ... just about everything he goes on crusades boils down from anything that might involve him contributing.

32 minutes of classic Rudd. I didn't have it in me to watch the whole thing

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

I gave it two minutes.
    Maybe the fluoride is rotting his brain after all.

• Advertisement

He was been working on this for the last week .. he released a load of teaser slides last week. Imagine how many runs he has to get through to put the audio down.

The wheels of commerce must be slow if he has all this time to spare !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement