Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NFL Draft 2021

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I don't think SF would necessarily take Wilson if he was available to be honest.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

• Registered Users Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭Christy42

adrian522 wrote: »
    I don't think it takes either team out of picking a QB. Denver have a solid backup in Bridgewater, Carolina still paying a large chunk of his salary and only gave up a 6th for him. They could absolutely take a QB and then move on from Lock, or even keep him as QB3.

Carolina could draft a QB and have an open competition with Darnold to see which one wins the job. Not saying they will but the trade doesn't take either out of the first round QB market.

And yes, there was no need for SF to move to 3, they gave up an additional first that they could have kept and instead moved to 6 and still gotten their guy. But I don't believe they are equally happy with the 5 guys, so at least at 3 they have their pick of the 3 that get past the Jets.

Denver have given up a lot less for their new QB than Carolina so I wouldn't be surprised to see them take a QB if one drops. Carolina I would expect to try and use it to claim a ransom if a QB drops. If they are really high on them they might accept Darnold as a sunk cost. I can't see them drafting a QB in the first unless they are pretty happy they have something better than Darnold.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭ssshhh123

Any known youtube channels that i could watch day1 on tomorrow morning? Up for work at 630 so staying up till 430 aont good idea

You can probably sign up to NFL gamepass on a free trial and rewatch the draft on that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,438 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Happy nfl draft day lads. It seems like it will be one to watch as it’s not all set in stone and we the fans don’t know what will happen. The weather won’t be playing ball though and rich eisen and the lads might not be where they normally are. It’s meant to Chuck it down and lightning also.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,007 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Good graphic on the value of each team's draft picks based on multiple different approaches.

Seahawk's is laughably bad at any measure.

https://twitter.com/RNBWCV/status/1387700482827816961?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭letowski

ssshhh123 wrote: »
    Any known youtube channels that i could watch day1 on tomorrow morning? Up for work at 630 so staying up till 430 aont good idea

If you have Sky as your tv provider, its on Sky Sports Mix, which comes parts of the base set of channels, you don't need to buy the Sky Sports pack.

Did anyone else get a poll appear on nfl gamepass while watching the draft build up ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭human 19

Im logged in now i havent seen anything , Then again, I cant seem to find the actual draft. NFL network seem to be running ths last SB

human 19 wrote: »
    Im logged in now i havent seen anything , Then again, I cant seem to find the actual draft. NFL network seem to be running ths last SB

On game pass ? There’s a tab on the Home Screen which says watch draft round 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Start the clock FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Here we go

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    On game pass ? There’s a tab on the Home Screen which says watch draft round 1.
    got it , after various click. thanks

And the usual bring out people won’t boo to not get booed. Has it ever worked for him ?

Ah get a fan of the team up so no booing.

Thank god its no longer 15 minutes a pick

• Registered Users Posts: 10,822 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

And the usual bring out people won’t boo to not get booed. Has it ever worked for him ?

Was just posting the same thing on the other thread. It's as traditional as jets fans going mental over the wrong pick.

The jags are on the clock. Shouldn’t take long.

• Advertisement

Watch the Jags take 8 minutes to pick Lawerence

Ohhh, I like the quiz

Jim brown and U2.

human 19 wrote: »
    Ohhh, I like the quiz

I hate it and hopefully it won’t be on the demand version.

What are the jags waiting for ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,154 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

All the publicity in the NFL world...

Clearly waiting for a trade offer

• Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Nothing. They probably submitted the selection 10 seconds after they went on the clock.

The NFL always wastes time to give TV time to do whatever they want (Highlights, adverts etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

NFL tell them there's no panic to prolong advertising.

• Advertisement

So when does this draft really start? SF no.3?

Advertisement