Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aintree Thursday

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Rabbit Redux

The O'Learys should send a few quid to the connections of the loose horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

UrbanFret wrote: »
    Rachael rightly praised for all her good work lately will be embarrassed by that unseat.

Actually happened before horse took off, jinked on approach, put brakes on and her right foot came out of the stirrups. No chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Milanative

people will say Buveur D’air has run a stormer but he really hasn't he would have lapped these in his pomp he deserves a nice retirement

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭GillLebowski

Milanative wrote: »
    people will say Buveur D’air has run a stormer but he really hasn't he would have lapped these in his pomp he deserves a nice retirement

What a load of boll*cks... Apart from the last two hurdles he was like poetry in motion. One of the best hurdlers I've ever seen, just ran a bit keen, especially when Rachael unseated. Ran well and will undoubtedly still be in the picture over 2m in most races he enters.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Milanative

What a load of boll*cks... Apart from the last two hurdles he was like poetry in motion. One of the best hurdlers I've ever seen, just ran a bit keen, especially when Rachael unseated. Ran well and will undoubtedly still be in the picture over 2m in most races he enters.
    you are an actual moron if you think that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Mick Fitz must surely have a video of some producer having sex with a child. Has to have some sort of leverage on someone to be so widely used and be so brutal on television

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭GillLebowski

Milanative wrote: »
    you are an actual moron if you think that

You're a real great addition to the forum, I hope you have such great insights into the next 2 days at Aintree too :rolleyes:

What a pilot is Blackmore.. About the only jockey I'm happy for when she wins (as long as she don't beat my selection :D) , even if I aint bet on her (I didn't)

Another hype-job Eileendover beat into a moderate 4th :D

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭howareyakid

What a pilot is Blackmore.. About the only jockey I'm happy for when she wins (as long as she don't beat my selection :D) , even if I aint bet on her (I didn't)

Another hype-job Eileendover beat into a moderate 4th :D

Great win for her after her fall earlier. I didn’t really notice her during the race as my eye was drawn to Elle Est Belle who was my selection. Was disappointed to see her beaten but, as you said, you have to be happy for Rachael!

Great win for her after her fall earlier. I didn’t really notice her during the race as my eye was drawn to Elle Est Belle who was my selection. Was disappointed to see her beaten but, as you said, you have to be happy for Rachael!

Wasn't really watching the race myself, as only had telly on in background... Just watched a few of the earlier races, and made a cup of tea when the bumper was on... Saw the finish, but didn't even know what jockey was aboard until the commentator mentioned her.... Purposely didn't look at the form for that race; lest I thought either Eileen or Elle Est were good things... :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Captain Becher

Great day. Known Joe O'Shea for 30 years. A real character. Brilliant to see a man who really knows and loves his racing winning on the big stage.

Advertisement