Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smashing Pumpkins 2017

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭stateofflux

Might just be testing the waters with these 2 gigs. If they sell well, we could see a bigger tour. Think I'll try for London tickets anyway. This may be my only chance to hear some 'Gish' stuff live.

ye im gonna hold out for a dublin show

I don't like wembley arena at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Bought a ticket for the Chicago show today

• Registered Users Posts: 12,962 ✭✭✭✭bnt

The tour has started in the USA, and the reports I'm seeing are pretty positive. Some phone videos:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 21,156 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

The Setlist from first night looked great, would really like to see them but dates don't suit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭and still ricky villa

So, after listening to all tracks from Cyr, is there anybody out there or are we waiting for the sequel to the sequel to Machina?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

I listened to Cyr a few times but it was tough going. There were a handful of ok tunes on it.

Hopefully the new album will be more band-oriented.

Advertisement