Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options
1323324325326327329»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

JupiterKid wrote: »
    I’m in the mood to put on a horror film DVD from my collection but I know my OH will not be best pleased....so another evening watching A Touch Of Frost. Ho hum...

I hate that. Grumpy loves it and I've recorded tonight's episode for him. I find it so boring and some of the acting is just shocking bad!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,807 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fine so gremlin be like that! :-P

There's none left here, me sowwy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I hate that. Grumpy loves it and I've recorded tonight's episode for him. I find it so boring and some of the acting is just shocking bad!

I like A touch of frost :( David Jason is a class actor :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,101 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I was too young to go to the top hat back then, I remember it more as the fun factory (I think it was called), but I’ve heard of years about how good the gigs were. Also the sheer fact Metallica played there was always amazing to me. DL has changed so much over the years, apart from the seafront I wouldn’t be too pushed about it anymore, it’s lost something along the way.. and gained (if could call it that) others.

I saw Europe, Metallica and Nirvana in the Top Hat. The Nirvana story is a funny one for another time. It was all over for me by late 1991. It did indeed become a fun factory that I brought my son to in the late 90s. Of course its an apartment block now.:o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,807 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I saw Europe, Metallica and Nirvana in the Top Hat. The Nirvana story is a funny one for another time. It was all over for me by late 1991. It did indeed become a fun factory that I brought my son to in the late 90s. Of course its an apartment block now.:o

Ooh i want to hear the Nirvana story some time when you have the energy to write it up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,101 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Ooh i want to hear the Nirvana story some time when you have the energy to write it up

I'll chalk it down Grem and it involves more Dave than Kurt. Remind me.:D

Autosport wrote: »
    I like A touch of frost :( David Jason is a class actor :)

David Jason is brilliant. But some of the supporting cast, dear God! I've sat through them all several times before, so I'm allergic at this stage

I'll chalk it down Grem and it involves more Dave than Kurt. Remind me.:D

Even more intrigued, now!

Sardi, agreed, David Jason i adore but it could be some very bad episodes at times from what i remember

• Registered Users Posts: 13,323 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

One of my cats has figured out if you meow enough the human gets up to see what you want and you can steal their pre-warmed seat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,047 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

David Jason is brilliant. But some of the supporting cast, dear God! I've sat through them all several times before, so I'm allergic at this stage

My mum is addicted to Frost and Midsomer Murders. I think David Jason has aged so well but I do like the older gentleman anyway! There's something suave about him.

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

There's none left here, me sowwy :(

Ok then gremlin.........I forgive you this time :-P :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,047 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

The glitch is back :(

To thine own self be true

Hopefully new thread will settle the glitches

kowloon wrote: »
    One of my cats has figured out if you meow enough the human gets up to see what you want and you can steal their pre-warmed seat.

I love it. You are now a cat bed warmer. You have found your true purpose in life.

Off to bed early, lovely, better get some decent walking in tomorrow to ease the gluttony guilt :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

I was nervous taking them in case I frightened him away so they're not very good but look how he's not bothered by Khali. Robins are always ballsy little fellas.

530732.jpeg

530733.jpeg

Aw; thank you! I may try to put that as my opening page if that is OK? I see few birds here, as they are not daft and avoid the cats!

Cheers Mam! That St Fintan's place is scary enough without our reason for going there. Glad it was a quick test and result as I'm delighted she can enjoy her mid term break. I'm wrecked after all the worry and lack of sleep. I thought I'd be buzzing today after the result, but I am slamming to the ground as the day goes on.

Yep; adrenaline rose to help you cope with the crisis, then bottomed out when it was over! All normal! REST! PLEASE! It will balance out but that was sheer hell.

I'm looking at the mad winds out on the atlantic courtesy of https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-16.76,53.89,2443

Gulp.. wish I hadn' t looked at that ! All I have to do out here is open the door and hang on tight.. lol a crazy gale few days ahead

Autosport wrote: »
    Very true Seph ;)

Couchside watching Heartbeat, can’t beat Greengrass :D reminds me of someone from here :D

I watched the whole series right through, then even the Canadian one. Devastated when there were no more to watch!

• Advertisement

I'm so plagued by migraine now that if I was (God forbid!) ever afflicted by a serious condition that had headache as a symptom I'd probably be like 'be grand, I'll just lie down for a bit' until I keel over. When I first started getting vestibular migraines though, I was convinced the game was up! I'm used to them now, though, but they truly are excruciating and really frightening til you know they're 'just' a different type of migraine headache.

Yep.. Although I can often get atop of any migraine with the Immigran Nasal Spray..

It was one that went really bad that saw me airlifted out a while back

Sorry to post in clusters but am rarely here these days. Extreme old age is setting in :eek:

Looking at met.ie I think we will be cut off out here the next five days out here. Gales.. gales and more gales.

Just me and the cats.. All as normal. Shopping is due but may well not get out this week.

Just snugging in now with knitting, youtube, cats and all of you.

Stay safe and well.. thinking of you..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hopefully new thread will settle the glitches

Sounds like a plan. This place needs a good fumigation anyway.

There is discarded plates everywhere.

The springs are gone in the couch.

New thread:
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=115079093#post115079093

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement