Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,856 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'm watching Real Housewives of Beverley Hills. 60k on a 4 year old's birthday party!
    It's pure guilty pleasure TV.

Was that Taylor that threw that party ?
    The housewives franchise is very addictive viewing !

Home , where else , even with the restrictions not much changes here .. except having the option to go somewhere :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I'm so plagued by migraine now that if I was (God forbid!) ever afflicted by a serious condition that had headache as a symptom I'd probably be like 'be grand, I'll just lie down for a bit' until I keel over. When I first started getting vestibular migraines though, I was convinced the game was up! I'm used to them now, though, but they truly are excruciating and really frightening til you know they're 'just' a different type of migraine headache.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

When I was a little kid, everytime I heard of a new disease I was sure I had it. When I was about 8, after a radio ad, I was convinced I had prostate cancer for a good week, until my mam set me straight on that one! :D:D:D

That's like the story of the boy who forged a sick note for school, inspired by a note written for his sister. " Please excuse Johnny's absence from school yesterday. He was unable to attend due to severe menstrual cramps"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Bedside

Had a productive day today im glad to say :)

*leaves out portions of lasenga for my favorite boards people*

Sardonicat wrote: »
    That's like the story of the boy who forged a sick note for school, inspired by a note written for his sister. " Please excuse Johnny's absence from school yesterday. He was unable to attend due to severe menstrual cramps"

The very same! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I didn't grow up in Dun Laoghaire, but I came of age in Dun Laoghaire. A rockin place back at the start of the 90s. The Pirates Den and the Purty Loft /Top Hat out the road. Cool pubs and rough pubs too. The DART to bring you yonder aswell.

I was too young to go to the top hat back then, I remember it more as the fun factory (I think it was called), but I’ve heard of years about how good the gigs were. Also the sheer fact Metallica played there was always amazing to me. DL has changed so much over the years, apart from the seafront I wouldn’t be too pushed about it anymore, it’s lost something along the way.. and gained (if could call it that) others.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,864 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The school had never really seen my dad's writing so i wrote notes for myself to doss off many afternoons in secondary school :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭thomil

No sick notes over here, just a coffee and a rapidly disappearing Belgian Chocolate Brownie. Gotta have my brain food when I'm blogging :D

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,077 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Was that Taylor that threw that party ?
    The housewives franchise is very addictive viewing !

Home , where else , even with the restrictions not much changes here .. except having the option to go somewhere :)

Yes, Taylor who looks like Julia Roberts imo :)

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,864 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I've had too many yummy things, want to have more now because reasons and logic :o

• Advertisement

I've had too many yummy things, want to have more now because reasons and logic :o

That salted caramel chocolate pot sounded unreal. If your having more nice things share them around please! Quickly while theres no sign of Ted or Seph!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

That salted caramel chocolate pot sounded unreal. If your having more nice things share them around please! Quickly while theres no sign of Ted or Seph!

I'm here

Oh i'll always share :) cookie dough ice cream?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'm here

You're worse than the devil. You at least have to say his name three times before he appears!

Or is that beetlejuice I'm thinking of?!

There's candy, man, candy man candy man!

Oh i'll always share :) cookie dough ice cream?

Yes please!!!

There's candy, man, candy man candy man!

That's Sephs pet name

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Your worse than the devil. You at least have to say his name three times before he appears!

Or is that beetlejuice I'm thinking of?!

***evil laughs ***

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Whats this about a salted caramel chocolate pot ;) ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Watching Hubie Halloween on Netflix with a Brandy and Tonic. It is cringe worthy funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

You're worse than the devil. You at least have to say his name three times before he appears!

I thought that was Beetlejuice,Beetlejuice…….

I thought that was Beetlejuice,Beetlejuice…….

Yeah I copped that afterwards!

Does anyone remember the beetlejuice cartoon??

Does anyone remember the beetlejuice cartoon??

I certainly do. Always found it funnier and less creepy than the actual movie when I was a kid.

thomil wrote: »
    I certainly do. Always found it funnier and less creepy than the actual movie when I was a kid.

I had forgotten about it but I absolutely loved it!! Wonder is it on YouTube.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

I’m in the mood to put on a horror film DVD from my collection but I know my OH will not be best pleased....so another evening watching A Touch Of Frost. Ho hum...

Whats this about a salted caramel chocolate pot ;) ?

Available in lidl whenever you feel like getting them :P

Just had a quick Google, and it appears to be on Dailymotion, though I'm not sure if it's the complete series.

thomil wrote: »
    Just had a quick Google, and it appears to be on Dailymotion, though I'm not sure if it's the complete series.

Oooh thanks! Hope it doesn't disappoint and ruin my memories.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Available in lidl whenever you feel like getting them :P

Fine so gremlin be like that! :-P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement