Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rhode Island Red hens _ balbrigan drogheda collon area

• 15-06-2019 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

HI, We are are looking to buy two laying hens. Do you know of anybody selling them in Dublin area.

Thanks
    Jose

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭tsuzmir

HI, We are are looking to buy two laying hens. Do you know of anybody selling them in Dublin area.

Thanks
    Jose

Don't know who sells them, but did you consider rescue hens? Look at Littlehill Animal Sanctuary facebook page - they do rescue runs few times a year. I'll be getting few when the next one is happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭josvill2010

Hi Tsuzmir,

I was in Collon sanctuary last weekend but they dont sell the hens.
    Thanks I will try Littlehill.

They don't 'sell' them. There is a small fee per hen but they're not selling as a breeder would. Great cause and definitely worth supporting. They come our of the cages/barns in an awful state and make great pets if this is what you are looking for. Since you are looking for 2 I am assuming that you're looking for back garden hens.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭josvill2010

Thanks
    Jose

Yep that's right back garden but we r looking for laying hens

They are though. I had ex-batts that were laying for 3 years after rescue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭slipperyox

I'm in Dundalk if you want a couple. 25 mins M1 from Balbriggan

Advertisement