Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curse Client for Minecraft

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Solitaire wrote: »
    And then said source blocks fall to the bottom... :p

Using turbines? Even with them I'd love to know how you're getting 1MRF/t from them... unless they get a ludicrous multiplier in PO2 like the Mekanism stuff. In regular modpacks you cap out at ~85kRF/t from an efficient big reactor pumping out 6000mb/t steam to three maxed-out turbines, which admittedly is still crazy powerful. And on that note I have no clue if/what cost multiplier RFTools stuff has in PO2 :o

Power config is altered alright. Ender io stirling gen pumps out 200/tick (I think) base power.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭EoinHef

9x9 reactor with 9 fuel rods,full gelid cryotheum,control rods inserted 30% and its giving me a 234k rf/t. No turbine or anything yet,ive no real experience with big reactors,think i built 1 before this pack. I did think that was very high,it would be roughly 1 mil rf/t if i build the other 3. Have to use the big ducts and tesseracts to move the power around,even at 234k rf storage of it is a problem,using vibrant capacitor banks at the moment and they fill REALLY quick. Ender quarry is basically the only thing that draws a lot of power,bout 160k rf/t so even with everything running ive a large surplus that i cant store:(

Some of the values definitely have been changed from what the mods normally would be. Basic ender io energy conduits can carry 32k rf i think,not too familiar with the mod but thats definitely higher than ive seen before. Also the vibrant capacitor banks hold way more than normal too. Iirc correct 3 in a stack holds 500mil rf.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I remember that some mods are massively nerfed below their final tier then buffed in their top one - Ender IO and Simply Jetpacks were the main culprits iirc (in the latter case only the Jetplate is really up to much, but boy is it worth it :D).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Using extra utilities rings for flight. That plus the speed boost from the battlesuit leads to pretty insane spped during flight,although have to put up with that fov thing that happens whenyou get speed boost:(

Using this combo as its the quickest in flight ive found and im seaching the erebus for the antlion boss in the pyramid. Spent about 2.5 hrs flying round looking for the jerk at this stage!! Ill get him eventually:D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Botania's Belt of the Sojourner is an interesting one as it boosts default speed by a flat value, you'll really notice this when you slide around like a lunatic with shift held :D No FoV trickery on that one.

And the last few tiers of jetpack give decent speed boosts and even air-dash ability - no need to sprint while taking off, you can do it in mid air! Combined with its speed and tankiness (and the buff to its storage) the JetPlate uses airdash to make things very very fast indeed :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement