Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ariana Grande - 3arena Sept 22nd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mr rebel

Oops yeah forgot about the various “packages”

• Registered Users Posts: 5,509 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Zardoz wrote: »
    Yip,Ticketmaster are a law unto themselves I'm afraid .
    Manipulating supply to increase demand.

There's going top be at max a few 100 put on platinum
    The VIP tickets are something the performer has arranged and organised and ticketmaster just have to facilitate.

Touting is an issue, but this is one of if not the biggest pop gig of the year, with tickets going on sale a week before christmas, with high demand anyway!

It's easy to blame ticketmaster for this selling out, and they're an very very easy blame,

but in reality, just like the majority of quick sells that 'is all ticketmaster's fault', demand hugely outweighs supply.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭sabrewulf

I do actually appreciate that ticketmaster put the good seats officially up for sale for a higher price. I would never buy through a secondary market ticket site since the scam rate is so high, but I happily paid the VIP fee on TM to sit with my daughter in the front row for this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 villamaria

Got two for the Sunday in Block H, can't believe the whole lower level are platinum. Anyway, in work so normal services can resume :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

sabrewulf wrote: »
    I do actually appreciate that ticketmaster put the good seats officially up for sale for a higher price. I would never buy through a secondary market ticket site since the scam rate is so high, but I happily paid the VIP fee on TM to sit with my daughter in the front row for this one.

For 438.40euro you are on Santa's good list for sure.

Want to adopt a 30something when Muse announce their next gig?

I hope it's a great memory for the two of you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

bennyl10 wrote: »
    The VIP tickets are something the performer has arranged and organised and ticketmaster just have to facilitate.

Touting is an issue, but this is one of if not the biggest pop gig of the year, with tickets going on sale a week before christmas, with high demand anyway!

It's easy to blame ticketmaster for this selling out, and they're an very very easy blame,

but in reality, just like the majority of quick sells that 'is all ticketmaster's fault', demand hugely outweighs supply.

How do you know the allocations held back for platinum / vip etc what is your sources? Demand definitely outstrips demand for gigs such as this, however TM and the lack of transparency in the primary market are predominately to blame.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭sabrewulf

For 438.40euro you are on Santa's good list for sure.

Want to adopt a 30something when Muse announce their next gig?

I hope it's a great memory for the two of you :)

:D unfortunately I'm not rich either. This was a very rare exception for a hardcore fan daughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,545 ✭✭✭Zardoz

bennyl10 wrote: »

They may only sell a few hundred on Platinum but they hold back thousands so as to increase the demand so as people will panic buy Platinum and VIP.

Hardly any of the lower tier seats went on sale today and there were none in the presales either which leads me to believe that most of these have been held back .

Anyway I dont really care as I got tickets in the Presale ,I just dont like the way Ticketmaster are exploiting people .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,730 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Got one for my daughter for xmas on the Mon, I was online at the exact time they went up and I didn't even get a sniff of a Sun ticket, when it failed I clicked back and tried Monday expecting nothing, but was suitably surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

sabrewulf wrote: »
    Ordered VIP hot tickets, which were meant to come with some extras, like laminated tour pass and poster. Received tickets only today, no extras. Same for everyone else?

It will probably be shipped nearer the time or picked up at the venue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

3rd date added. Does anyone have a breakdown of prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭snor

is it the Saturday or the Tuesday do you know. cannot see on TM website. thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

snor wrote: »
    is it the Saturday or the Tuesday do you know. cannot see on TM website. thanks.

Wednesday September 25th.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭snor

thanks. no good for me. i have 2 standing tickets for the Monday night and kids now going to be away! Will try to swap for the Sunday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭blahfckingblah

Anybody have a 3 presale code pm me

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Anybody have a 3 presale code pm me

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Lynnington3

Anyone have a presale code they aren’t using please?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 pamurry21

Could I get a spare code if anyone has one?

Presale sold out?

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

Did anyone get in? Didn't get in til after 9.01 and all gone.

• Advertisement

Same, 9:01 sorry no tickets available

wacotaco wrote: »
    Did anyone get in? Didn't get in til after 9.01 and all gone.

Ticketmaster playing games as usual .
    They released the tickets after 10.20 ,held most of them back at 9.
    3 gigs is complete saturation.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

Gave my code away at after 9am when I couldnt get any. Anyone pm me a spare code?

Yet on three plus it says the presale was snapped up, I’ve gone on a few times and there’s still tickets available at the min. No € to get them at minute though.

Any Codes for the presale?

many thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Next door asked me to try and help him get tickets for his daughters this morning.
    Had 2 computers and phone on.
    Countdown on computer on wifi was 25 seconds ahead of a wired computer and phone :confused:.
    Sold out in seconds even single tickets unless T/M are holding back tickets?

One of the great things about a booming economy, "meet and greet" standing VIP tickets at €571 each also sold out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

Was also trying, no joy.

Looking for 2, put in 1 after many failed attempts to get 2. A single ticket came up once, but even they seem to be sold out now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

Weird, I'm sitting here refreshing and trying new searches and getting nothing. Fella on computer next to me gets 2 for the 25th :D

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Next door asked me to try and help him get tickets for his daughters this morning.
    Had 2 computers and phone on.
    Countdown on computer on wifi was 25 seconds ahead of a wired computer and phone :confused:.
    Sold out in seconds even single tickets unless T/M are holding back tickets?

One of the great things about a booming economy, "meet and greet" standing VIP tickets at €571 each also sold out!

They are holding back mountains of tickets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 dbrod

Anybody know if its's true if you're only able to bring see through bags to the concert in September?

Advertisement