Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ariana Grande - 3arena Sept 22nd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Melgra93

Anyone lucky enough to get seats in the presale care to share the price so I can budget accordingly on Thursday? Not interested in standing as I have a tiny niece who won't be able to see anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mr rebel

How infuriating...didn’t have a chance to even join a queue with the 3 presale this morning.
    Now the fan sale is available for those who got a special code back in August for pre-ordering the album and I’m offered the best seats in the 3arena but I can’t purchase anything:(
    I doubt she had many hardcores here who would have had the foresight to pre-order the album for this code, judging by how easily accessible these tickets are right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Anyone got a spare pre-sale code, please, I want to get my daughter a ticket for xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

all sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭bromley52

I would love a presale code. Would make 2 little girls very happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Melgra93 wrote: »
    Anyone lucky enough to get seats in the presale care to share the price so I can budget accordingly on Thursday? Not interested in standing as I have a tiny niece who won't be able to see anything!

I got 3 seating tickets this morning in the pre-sale for €266.55 including all charges, it’s ridiculous but for a quiet life I paid it..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,395 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Loads of tickets showing as available but it's saying to enter offer code, my 3 presale code isn't working though.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭sabrewulf

The current tickets need a code from an earlier CD purchase. 3presale tickets are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mr rebel

I just managed to snatch a general standing ticket.
    Unfortunately my friend really wanted to go too but I could only get the one ticket from both standing and seating.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,395 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

sabrewulf wrote: »
    The current tickets need a code from an earlier CD purchase. 3presale tickets are gone.

Has anyone got that code?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

Its a unique code not generic

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Zardoz

I'm sure she will add a second night if the demand is there as she has 9 days off until her next gig.

Zardoz wrote: »
    I'm sure she will add a second night if the demand is there as she has 9 days off until her next gig.

Given the amount of gigs she has I am not surprised

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Melgra93

irishfeen wrote: »
    I got 3 seating tickets this morning in the pre-sale for €266.55 including all charges, it’s ridiculous but for a quiet life I paid it..

If it makes you feel better I'll be (hopefully) buying four 🙄 thanks a mill

I have an unused fan code for 4 tickets in the presale, still standing and seating left

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

boyznoise wrote: »
    I have an unused fan code for 4 tickets in the presale, still standing and seating left

Pm sent. Please send me the code. It would make a girl the happiest girl in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Mick Shrimpton

CWF wrote: »
    Pm sent. Please send me the code. It would make a girl the happiest girl in the world.

If you're not using all 4, I'd take 2 if possible please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 killias7

Any other codes going ? WOuld be very grateful

Code is gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1 julianjh11

I got you.

Await a PM

Merry Xmas.

If you could send me on a pre sale code - you'd be making a girlfriend's Christmas and her 2019, and you'd be making a boyfriend's year by allowing him to see it happen.

• Advertisement

It's like many I suppose but it would make Christmas for my 2 little girls to get tickets to Ariana. A code would be much appreciated down here in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 dubsfan

I would be very grateful if anyone has a fan club presale code I didn’t receive my one. Not a 3 presale as they are all gone this is a fan club presale for people who purchased merchandise etc. I’d be forever grateful

• Registered Users Posts: 1,947 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

dubsfan wrote: »
    I would be very grateful if anyone has a fan club presale code I didn’t receive my one. Not a 3 presale as they are all gone this is a fan club presale for people who purchased merchandise etc. I’d be forever grateful

Mail the record label/fan email if you preordered/purchased the album and they'll send it out.

or check your junk mail, sometimes registers as junk.

I already did both haven’t heard anything back yet

anyone has a code that is good for two tickets? Please DM. :)

I have two codes here. Used one of them to buy two Dublin tickets, so not sure if more can be purchased, but I believe two more are possible. Haven't tested the other code. PM me if you wanna try these.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭ALS

[hi do you still have the other code , would be very grateful , thanks

quote="sabrewulf;108921653"]I have two codes here. Used one of them to buy two Dublin tickets, so not sure if more can be purchased, but I believe two more are possible. Haven't tested the other code. PM me if you wanna try these.[/quote]

Pm sent

CWF wrote: »
    Code can only be used once no matter how many tickets you purchased when used.

I believe the code I have used had been used to buy tickets in Holland before. There is a limit of 4 per code, but I'm not sure if this is 4 per city or 4 in total.
    I have shared the codes with the ones who PM'd me.

• Advertisement

Code can be used multiple times up until you have purchased the 4 ticket limit. No where does it state on the email that it is a one use code and nowhere does it state it cannot be used more than once etc for different cities etc.

Advertisement