Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent kebab in Dundalk?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

petes wrote: »
    Meant to come back and say I got a mixed kebab, it was really nice but there was no way I was finishing it in one sitting, you'll not go hungry!

It's an epic amount of meat and awesome alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Where was that? Should we do a poll? :D

Place beside the library, fancy another one this evening, I'll finish one yet!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

Punjab ( Blackrock)
    Lazeez

1 and 2 in my book.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

What time does sing li open at?

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Chimichangas

petes wrote: »
    Place beside the library, fancy another one this evening, I'll finish one yet!!

Its good but can be a little hit and miss sometimes. mostly a hit last few times though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

I got some of the Moroccan food from Sultan Kebab yesterday. It was horrible.

Avoid

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mravaya

"Really" if you knew what actually goes into the kabab meat you would really spew

ignorance-is-bliss.jpg

I didn't think Lazeez was great size-wise but my mate got a doner with no salad the other night and it was a huge amount of meat. Would still prefer Zam Zam though. :P

I didn't think Lazeez was great size-wise but my mate got a doner with no salad the other night and it was a huge amount of meat. Would still prefer Zam Zam though. :P

Funny you should mention it but I went back to The Kebab & Indian Curry Joint on Jocelyn Street on thursday last and was slightly let down from my time before.

I ate it in one go and was still pretty peckish afterwards !

I don't eat takeaway very often so the next time I am due one, I'll have to just bite the bullet and visit Zam Zams ! :)

• Advertisement

MugMugs wrote: »
    Funny you should mention it but I went back to The Kebab & Indian Curry Joint on Jocelyn Street on thursday last and was slightly let down from my time before.

I ate it in one go and was still pretty peckish afterwards !

I don't eat takeaway very often so the next time I am due one, I'll have to just bite the bullet and visit Zam Zams ! :)
    Get the €8 mixed or the €10 "family" one if you're feeling brave. :P It's only an extra 2 quid for chips and a can with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Where is Zam Zams again?

River Lane, Opposite EBS

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭redmagic68

Any update on where to get the best Kebab in town?

8.4 kwp east/west Louth,6kw sofar, 9.6kwh batt

redmagic68 wrote: »
    Any update on where to get the best Kebab in town?

Zam Zams. Will even sell you one on Christmas day!

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭redmagic68

MugMugs wrote: »
    Zam Zams. Will even sell you one on Christmas day!

Thanks. I was always a fan of the Punjab house myself but they weren't doing them last I checked.

8.4 kwp east/west Louth,6kw sofar, 9.6kwh batt

Advertisement