Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing: New Horizons - The Catalogue Express!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Forgot to post and say thank you for the many people here who helped me catalogue everything, the ice cream parlour is open for summer :D Apple approved
    EdnU5RAU8AE6RQW?format=jpg&name=small

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Forgot to post and say thank you for the many people here who helped me catalogue everything, the ice cream parlour is open for summer :D Apple approved
    EdnU5RAU8AE6RQW?format=jpg&name=small

I'm currently working on mine on the beach!! Yours looks fantastic!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,181 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Ours is much simpler but part of the "business district" we have. The one in the picture is lovely with the floor and flowers

Princess peach we have a "shaved ice maker" you might wish to catalogue too. (when possible)

Dodge wrote: »
    Ours is much simpler but part of the "business district" we have. The one in the picture is lovely with the floor and flowers

Princess peach we have a "shaved ice maker" you might wish to catalogue too. (when possible)

I have one, it's the blue thing on the counter in front of the stool. Do you have a different colour of it?

Finishing touches of my next project... Does anyone have the ring that's in the green box? Its a red stone.

• Advertisement

I have one, it's the blue thing on the counter in front of the stool. Do you have a different colour of it?

Oh I didn’t see it there sorry. Not sure of the colour. Will check when I get a chance

My shaved ice maker is listed as silver Princess Peach. Let me know if you want it

edit for clarity - good spot rumplyconch!

My one is listed as silver Princess Peach. Let me know if you want it

I have pink if any use... edited to add, pink ring, not shaved ice maker!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

Finishing touches of my next project... Does anyone have the ring that's in the green box? Its a red stone.

I have it catalogued so I can send it to you if you want?

tbahh wrote: »
    I have it catalogued so I can send it to you if you want?

Thanks, I managed to catalogue it from someone on reddit!

Rumplyconch I may come some other time for the pink one, just to have more pink stuff :D

• Advertisement

My shaved ice maker is listed as silver Princess Peach. Let me know if you want it

edit for clarity - good spot rumplyconch!

Thanks but think I'm alright with the blue. I only wanted it if it was pink or white!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

The_B_Man wrote: »
    Did u dump the gold armour?

I did sorry :(

If you look online at the various websites (I use nook.exchange - https://nook.exchange/u/Titch24) they all have a full list of items available in game. Some are season specific and won't be available in Ireland yet, like the maple stuff or ice/snow stuff. You can create an account and log what you have and add stuff you don't to a wishlist. I found an excel spreadsheet online of all the items you can purchase, so I'm tracking my stuff there too so it's easier to see when I've completed full sets. It's a bit of effort but I do like completing things :D

Do you have the link to the spreadsheet?? I'm a real paper person, find it hard to track stuff on screen.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Do you have the link to the spreadsheet?? I'm a real paper person, find it hard to track stuff on screen.....

I can't find the link I downloaded but I've uploaded it here for you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19kFwvSnz-IEuTUckR1xWRFYo-XmZNuBI5yo6DKtURfk/edit?usp=sharing

I haven't updated it with any new items in a while so it might be missing a couple of things, but hopefully it will be helpful!

I can't find the link I downloaded but I've uploaded it here for you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19kFwvSnz-IEuTUckR1xWRFYo-XmZNuBI5yo6DKtURfk/edit?usp=sharing

I haven't updated it with any new items in a while so it might be missing a couple of things, but hopefully it will be helpful!

Oh wow thats amazing thanks a mill!
    Think I have most orderable things catalogued by now, just missing some colour options...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Would anyone have any panels that I could catalogue? Want to do a bit more with my island and think these would be very useful

Bells21 wrote: »
    Would anyone have any panels that I could catalogue? Want to do a bit more with my island and think these would be very useful

Think I've them all catalogued. Any colour in particular??

Think I've them all catalogued. Any colour in particular??

No colour in particular, was hoping I'd be able to catalogue most of them. Managed to catalogue one earlier on another boardsies island. I've been patiently waiting to get one in the Cranny or in a balloon and it wasn't happening.

No colour in particular, was hoping I'd be able to catalogue most of them. Managed to catalogue one earlier on another boardsies island. I've been patiently waiting to get one in the Cranny or in a balloon and it wasn't happening.

Thanks a mill for posting those, let me know if I can return the favour some time!

Thanks a mill for posting those, let me know if I can return the favour some time!

No probs, I got tons of help from boardsies with my castle when I could only order 5 panels a day!!

• Advertisement

Does anyone have the white piano bench, and the white whirlpool bath that I can catalogue?

Does anyone have the white piano bench, and the white whirlpool bath that I can catalogue?

I've both if you still need??

Oh yes please! Let me know when it suits to come over! Do you have the pink fragrance diffuser also?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Oh I’ve been looking for the white piano bench for ages! Can I catalog it if you’re online later?

Oh I’ve been looking for the white piano bench for ages! Can I catalog it if you’re online later?

Bells21 sent me the piano bench so I'll pay it forward to you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Bells21 sent me the piano bench so I'll pay it forward to you :)

Aw thanks!

Oh yes please! Let me know when it suits to come over! Do you have the pink fragrance diffuser also?

I think so. Let me wrestle my switch off the toddler n ill send them on

I think so. Let me wrestle my switch off the toddler n ill send them on

Thank you so much! I'll send you the bells for the bath, or is there anything else you need?

Thank you so much! I'll send you the bells for the bath, or is there anything else you need?

Not at all, happy to help xXx

• Advertisement

Any have the cute pink tea table in pink & white?

Advertisement