Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing: New Horizons - The Catalogue Express!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Sounds good. i love those train sets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Oh I'd love to catalogue all the train sets!
    Have full sets of:
    Surfboards
    Softserve lamps
    Rocket lamps
    Elephant slides

Can order all Diner stuff (except yellow and 4 clocks)

Have some simple screen panels too

Posted my catalogue link a few posts ago too if anyone has specific requests I can order!!

Oh I'd love to catalog all the rocket lamps, I've only got 2!! It'd be cool if we could host a big one on one island or island hop and do a few on each?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Sounds good, I've all the wrestling corners (red, blue, neutral) but only just found out that they come in different colours

RedRochey wrote: »
    Sounds good, I've all the wrestling corners (red, blue, neutral) but only just found out that they come in different colours

Brilliant :D

I have a spreadsheet of stuff so I can order the following full sets if people are interested, just let me know:

Antique furniture (brown, natural or black full sets)
    Bathroom Sink (White, Black, beige)
    Candy machine (Red, Blue, Yellow, Pink)
    Corkboard (Natural, White, Blue)
    Foosball Table (Brown, Dark Brown, Blue)
    Garden Gnomes (think we've all got these, there's 8 altogether)
    Globe (Standard, Sepia, Cool)
    Imperial furniture (I have everything except the blue imperial low table)
    Kitchen islands (White, Blue, Red, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Black, Silver)
    Laptops (Black, Silver, White, Red, Pink, Blue, Gold)
    Menu Chalkboard (Natural, Dark Brown, White, Blue, Red)
    Pinball Machine (White, Red, Blue, Black, Brown)
    Plastic Pool (Blue, Pink, Green, Orange, Colourful, Polka Dots)
    Rattan furniture (Brown, reddish brown, light brown, white, gray, black full sets)
    Retro fan (Blue, Green, Orange)
    Sandcastle (Natural Sand, White Sand)
    Serving Cart (Natural, Brown, White, White and Silver, Red, Black)
    Simple Panel (Light grey, black, white, brown, light brown, copper, silver, gold)
    Soft serve lamp (Vanilla, Purple sweet potato, mango, pale sky, green tea, chocolate swirl , strawberry swirl, rainbow)
    Surfboard (White, Red, Hibiscus flowers, cool, stripes, brown)
    Train set (spring, summer, fall, winter)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

I have a spreadsheet of stuff so I can order the following full sets if people are interested, just let me know:

Antique furniture (brown, natural or black full sets)
    Bathroom Sink (White, Black, beige)
    Candy machine (Red, Blue, Yellow, Pink)
    Corkboard (Natural, White, Blue)
    Foosball Table (Brown, Dark Brown, Blue)
    Garden Gnomes (think we've all got these, there's 8 altogether)
    Globe (Standard, Sepia, Cool)
    Imperial furniture (I have everything except the blue imperial low table)
    Kitchen islands (White, Blue, Red, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Black, Silver)
    Laptops (Black, Silver, White, Red, Pink, Blue, Gold)
    Menu Chalkboard (Natural, Dark Brown, White, Blue, Red)
    Pinball Machine (White, Red, Blue, Black, Brown)
    Plastic Pool (Blue, Pink, Green, Orange, Colourful, Polka Dots)
    Rattan furniture (Brown, reddish brown, light brown, white, gray, black full sets)
    Retro fan (Blue, Green, Orange)
    Sandcastle (Natural Sand, White Sand)
    Serving Cart (Natural, Brown, White, White and Silver, Red, Black)
    Simple Panel (Light grey, black, white, brown, light brown, copper, silver, gold)
    Soft serve lamp (Vanilla, Purple sweet potato, mango, pale sky, green tea, chocolate swirl , strawberry swirl, rainbow)
    Surfboard (White, Red, Hibiscus flowers, cool, stripes, brown)
    Train set (spring, summer, fall, winter)

Interested in train sets, sandcastle, plastic pools!

Maybe an island hop would be the way to go if we've all got some full sets....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I honestly don’t know what I have that might be of interest to you all. Seems like JohnGreen Fan has everything covered :)

As for wants I’ll be looking for the soft serve things and maybe some red, teal and pink diner stuff

Oh just remembered I’ve most of the boxing stuff. Could bring that I suppose

Dodge wrote: »
    I honestly don’t know what I have that might be of interest to you all. Seems like JohnGreen Fan has everything covered :)

As for wants I’ll be looking for the soft serve things and maybe some red, teal and pink diner stuff

Oh just remembered I’ve most of the boxing stuff. Could bring that I suppose

I'd love the boxing stuff and diner stuff! I have bits and pieces of all diner sets but no full ones :(
    I have loads of stuff cataloged but nowhere near finishing it yet. And I still have to order it all once it's catalogued!! (and then finish designing my island. Cafe next, then diner section once I've a full set!)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Dodge wrote: »
    As for wants I’ll be looking for the soft serve things

I have soft serve hats in brown and gold if you want them? They look like turds so I had to buy those two colours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I'd love to be able to catalog everything (damn you holly lol) but not sure how to go about it. No clue how much stuff I need as I just buy stuff randomly.

kingtut wrote: »
    I'd love to be able to catalog everything (damn you holly lol) but not sure how to go about it. No clue how much stuff I need as I just buy stuff randomly.

If you look online at the various websites (I use nook.exchange - https://nook.exchange/u/Titch24) they all have a full list of items available in game. Some are season specific and won't be available in Ireland yet, like the maple stuff or ice/snow stuff. You can create an account and log what you have and add stuff you don't to a wishlist. I found an excel spreadsheet online of all the items you can purchase, so I'm tracking my stuff there too so it's easier to see when I've completed full sets. It's a bit of effort but I do like completing things :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Hi all, would people be interested in doing a catalogue party this weekend, maybe Sunday? I've currently got all the soft serve lamps, all the surfboards and all the menu chalkboards for catalog. I'll have all the train sets too, and can order in a few other bits if people have specific things they'd like to catalog? Let me know. I'd love to catalog other wrestling corners and throwback wrestling figures if people have them, I've only got red corner, and blue and red wrestler.

Count me in for Sunday. Have the full set of Antique furniture in black I can bring and all the colours in the corner sofa. I’ll dig through the rest for more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Anyone have this fire pit?

https://nook.market/items/268697600-fire-pit

Or the menu chalkboard in natural colour?

RedRochey wrote: »
    Anyone have this fire pit?

https://nook.market/items/268697600-fire-pit

Or the menu chalkboard in natural colour?

I definitely have the chalkboard. I think I can order the fire pit but I'll double check this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭tbahh

Is any cataloguing event happening today? Would love to get some Imperial stuff! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

tbahh wrote: »
    Is any cataloguing event happening today? Would love to get some Imperial stuff! :)

If not, I have an imperial shelf, low table and partition to get you started if you want to pop over.

tbahh wrote: »

Yeah I'm up for it anyways. Hopefully after 7 though!

I’m open now anyway if anyone wants to pop over and kick off, have the full set of antique furniture in black, diner chairs in all colours and the box sofa (straight & corner) in all colours. Few bits of imperial furniture too.

Have everything dropped on right side of the island.

I’m open now anyway if anyone wants to pop over and kick off, have the full set of antique furniture in black, diner chairs in all colours and the box sofa (straight & corner) in all colours. Few bits of imperial furniture too.

Have everything dropped on right side of the island.

Super I'll gather up some stuff. Maybe all the diner signs, rocket lamps, fruit boxes n the teal diner stuff?

• Advertisement

Super I'll gather up some stuff. Maybe all the diner signs, rocket lamps, fruit boxes n the teal diner stuff?

Yeah sounds great, pop over when you are ready :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

I might pop across. Don't have full sets but I can bring pink diner counter table, diner mini table, two different diner signs, teal soft serve lamp. Some Imperial bits and some antique bits. Also have cute DIY bench, tea table, clock and bed.

Sorry lads, real life intervened. Didn't get on the switch at all today so no turnips this week either!! Ill try set it up for tomorrow evening.

Sorry lads, real life intervened. Didn't get on the switch at all today so no turnips this week either!! Ill try set it up for tomorrow evening.

We got a mini one started earlier :pac:

@rumply let me know when you want to pop over for your stuff

We got a mini one started earlier :pac:

@rumply let me know when you want to pop over for your stuff

I'm watching utter ****e on netflix here so any time you're open I'll pop over quickly!! Thanks a mill

I'm watching utter ****e on netflix here so any time you're open I'll pop over quickly!! Thanks a mill

My other half is online at the min so you can pop over With the dodo: 9T24S. She’s trading for festive thing so ignore the traffic :)

My other half is online at the min so you can pop over With the dodo: 9T24S. She’s trading for festive thing so ignore the traffic :)

Brill, thanks! Will look forward to more festive fun next time I'm over!

Brill, thanks! Will look forward to more festive fun next time I'm over!

Lol, she said sorry she didn’t get to say bye properly. Was running back to the house to get you a snowflake.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭tbahh

Unfortunately I wasn't able to hop online earlier, either. But hopefully some time next week's I've a few of the Imperial items already in a different set of colours but will post more details another time! :)

• Advertisement

I'm going to open up this evening around 5 with the full set of menu chalkboards, train sets, soft serve lamps, plastic pools and surfboards, if people are interested. There'll be a DIY section and a take what you want magical section of clothes and items that I need to clear out from storage too so I have enought space to buy the sets I've catalogued and actually place them on my island!

Edit: I'll have the two sandcastles too.

Advertisement