Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who would be in your supergroup of arseholes?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Can any of them knock out a tune?

Yes, I heard Mary Lou singing ‘God Save The Queen’ recently, it might be on YouTube.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

To Alcohol wrote: »
    gemma o'doherty - a ****en wanker
    Bono- prick. Is it true he was riding one of the coors? Don’t want to believe it, unless it was the bloke

I always reckoned the line in one " did I leave a bad taste in your mouth " was a reference to andrea Corr......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Any hip hop, r n b act who go around everywhere with an enormous entourage. Beyonce etc.

Who are all these hangers on apart from the ten fat bodyguards in shades?
    There is actually an unspoken contest among rappers to see who can hire the biggest minders.
    Was it Aleeya that died in a plane crash. It was a light aircraft and they reckon the reason it went down was her huge minder who was about half a ton weight!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

There is actually an unspoken contest among rappers to see who can hire the biggest minders.
    Was it Aleeya that died in a plane crash. It was a light aircraft and they reckon the reason it went down was her huge minder who was about half a ton weight!

Please let this be true....ha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

why do so many bands have this problem where the rest of them are relatively quiet but the frontman is a mouthy dickhead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,715 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

A lot of the time it's just we know the frontman is a mouthy dickhead because he's the frontman. Plenty of asshole bassists and drummers around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

Drums-Bard Faust Eithun from Emperor

Stabbed a man to death after being sexually propositioned by him. Otherwise sound.

Bass-Varg Vikernes from Burzum

Anti-Semite supremacist, arsonist and murderer. I recommend his Greatest Hits.

Piano-Melvin Rees

Talented jazzclub musician and serial killer who wasn't fussy; he liked to sexually assault people whether they were alive or dead. Five confirmed victims.

Guitar-Andrea Volpe from Beasts Of Satan

Sect leader and murderer, suspected serial killer. Was involved with the shooting of his girlfriend who was possibly buried alive. Jailed for thirty years.

Clarinet-Charles Manson, unsigned.

Rapist and mass murder mastermind. His excellent song Look At Your Game Girl was covered by Guns N Roses. Currently dead.

Tambourine-Bobby Beausoleil from The Grass Roots.

Manson's right hand man who did the dirty work. Tortured a man to death. Wrote the score for the film Lucifer Rising.

Triangle-Gaahl from Gorgoroth

Tortured a man for six hours, held a black mass concert with eighty litres of sheep's blood. On the plus side, vegetarian and anti-drugs. On triangle because he likes pentagrams.

Vocals-Ian Watkins from Lostprophets

Paedophile jailed for soliciting sex with a baby. Mind wrecked from too much meth. In jail.

Guitar-Bertrand Cantat from Noir Desat

The French Jim Morrison, murdered his lover by beating her in the head 19 times. Served four years.

Lyrics-Syco Sam, unsigned.

Ginger amatuer horrorcore rapper who murdered four people, including his online girlfriend, via blunt force trauma in what is known as the Farmville Murders. Can't say he didn't live up to his billing. Jailed for life.

Producer-Phil Spector

Serial abuser of women and murderer of Lana Turner. Wearer of an appalling wig. Currently incarcerated.

Manager-Jimmy Saville

Terrible dresser. Never responded to my Jim'll Fix It letter.

Assistant Manager-Stan Polley

Defrauded a number of his clients, most infamously the members of Badfinger, two of whom committed suicide due to financial difficulties.

Backing Vocals-Bono

You don't wanna know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,890 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Chris De Burgh, for his horribly bland MOR music and for looking like Sofar Sogood from Fortycoats & Co.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Robbie Williams. The quintessential arsehole.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,392 ✭✭✭its_steve116

Donald Turniphead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ivan Yates, anyone?

Snotzer - Lead Vocal

Podge & Rodge - Drums and Electric Guitar

Dustin the Turkey - Percusion

Bosco - Backing vocal

RTE CD and Vinyl - The DREGGS ALBUM

Songs include:

Only begrudgers bash
    All Hail the TV License
    Go Smash your 4K TV

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Taylor Swift
    The Paul Brothers (Youtubers)
    Bono
    Gweneth Paltrow
    Anyone who sits outside a women's hospital brandishing tiny coffins
    Hitler
    Kanye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Bob Dylan

Jack White

John Lennon

David Gray

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

I just remembered this video of Jamiroquai-has anyone in history ever acted like a bigger arsehole? Look at him saying "lovely" at that woman-what a c*nt...

https://youtu.be/XRKc_AgAniI

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Earthhorse wrote: »
    It's great to see all the Blur hate in here.

Damon Albarn genuinely comes across as a psychopath to me.

He is, I have first hand experience. He tried to start a fight with me in the toilets of a lock-in out of nowhere, launching into a rant about how the Irish were this and that... we had been laughing and joking a minute beforehand. Night ended with 4 of us lifting him into a taxi. His minder apologising on his behalf and saying that it's a not too unusual of an occurrence.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Amanda Brunker
    Lottie Ryan
    Twink
    Maura Derrane

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Fintan o toole - vocals

Philip boucher hayes - lead guitar

Vincent browne - bass

Joe Duffy - drums

Colm o gorman - keyboards

The cavier bolshoveiks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,715 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

PARlance wrote: »
    He is, I have first hand experience. He tried to start a fight with me in the toilets of a lock-in out of nowhere, launching into a rant about how the Irish were this and that... we had been laughing and joking a minute beforehand. Night ended with 4 of us lifting him into a taxi. His minder apologising on his behalf and saying that it's a not too unusual of an occurrence.

Probably shouldn't have mouthed off about your Fantasy Football team to him. He's notoriously competitive about that!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,927 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Ellen, there was something about her I never liked. looks like I was right.

Aarron Lambo, who? some idiot I have seen on youtube. tiny guy, loves himself, made a cringy movie about himself no one wanted to see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Robbie Williams - A horrid fart of a human being.

Judge Judy - She chose the wrong profession. She should have been a kindergarten teacher. She's not even a real judge.

Ricky Gervais - I dislike him a little less after telling all those celebrities to "f*ck off" but I still don't like him.

Ryan Tubridy - A creepy stick insect who is an extremely poor mans conan o'brien.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭BillyBiggs

Robbie Williams - A horrid fart of a human being.

Judge Judy - She chose the wrong profession. She should have been a kindergarten teacher. She's not even a real judge.

Ricky Gervais - I dislike him a little less after telling all those celebrities to "f*ck off" but I still don't like him.

Ryan Tubridy - A creepy stick insect who is an extremely poor mans conan o'brien.

Amen to Ricky Gervais and Tubridy.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,488 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

All the RTÉ presenters who do chat shows.

Advertisement