Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everybody hates Cammy...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

K.O.Kiki wrote: »

And it just got worse in Super.
    That's from Vanilla :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

K.O.Kiki wrote: »

And it just got worse in Super.

Get that **** outta here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Har, I'd a feeling Guiles only answer would be EX boom. Maybe dash hurricane now? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Nope, Blanka ball is -24 on block, Guile's dash is 19f, Sonic Hurricane has an 8f startup. EX boom still his only option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

GorySnake wrote: »
    Nope, Blanka ball is -24 on block, Guile's dash is 19f, Sonic Hurricane has an 8f startup. EX boom still his only option.

Yep. Guile needs to be standing to hit him with ex boom though and sometimes it doesnt work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

is frame data released officially or by players?

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

As far as I know, by players. I think those Official Prima guides (I think thats them) also have frame data but Im not sure if its 100% correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Figures, hurricane is hella slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,976 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

The Prima Guide is using frame data that's not from the last build of the game.

Most of it is correct, but not all of it.

There's generally a really in-depth Japanese guide that comes out a few months after the games release which has all the correct frame data.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

so basically everyones cheating using walk throughs
    specially the hitbox images/videos

how did they even get leaked

• Advertisement
Advertisement