Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSFIV:Initial impressions.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

It does expand though I think. I've often been matched with UK and some french when set on "same" region if I can't find an opponent within 30 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭joconnell

Yeah it's good but on my way "up" to my current level I kept on getting the same guy 5 or 6 times in a row, I don't know about you lot but I don't take pleasure in rubbing someone's face in the ground, unless it's someone like Azza or chunkis etc. who obviously deserve it.

Yep - only good thing is being able to point folks to here and grow the community. Must get a wee keyboard for the ps3 though, trying to message folks or even add a list of names is painful with a stick.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

I fought some really decent Norn Iron players yesterday, LordBaroque abd ChrisMacMahonn amongst others, there's plenty of decent Irish players out there that I haven't stumbled across.....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Ken B wrote: »
    ChrisMacMahonn .....

He's on my friends list, was in a tournament with him and chunkis. He'd prob be in the top 16 if he showed up. Seems to be plenty more decent norn iron players who don't know about ds or inferno. I told him about us though.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

I'm almost exclusively playing in Ranked over Endless at the moment.

I just search for 3 Rounds, 99 Seconds in any region and any skill and I'm having lots of good matches.

I'm finding that most of my matches come from playing Arcade with challenges enabled. When I want to use anyone other than My main, I go to endless.

• Advertisement
Advertisement