Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fitness Digital

• 17-10-2016 8:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

First time poster,

Just wondering does anybody purchase from fitnessdigital.ie or .co.uk??

Trying to purchase AMIX Supplements from the official site but that's next to impossible, the above website says they are an official distributor for AMIX.

Id like to know if the site is safe/respectable before I purchase off them.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Psychlops

Anybody?

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

Psychlops wrote: »
    Anybody?

Thanks.

I have purchased protein bars off them on 2 or 3 occasions and no issues at all.
    Delivery very quick as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Psychlops

Thank you so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭dizzymom

i bought a watch off them
    Got it delivered 4days later
    No bother
    Would recommend
    First time poster,

Just wondering does anybody purchase from fitnessdigital.ie or .co.uk??

Trying to purchase AMIX Supplements from the official site but that's next to impossible, the above website says they are an official distributor for AMIX.

Id like to know if the site is safe/respectable before I purchase off them.

Thank you.[/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Techless

Also purchased a watch from them, no problems, would buy from them again

• Advertisement

Bought a treadmill today from them and it shipped happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Foxt2

I ordered an excercise bike off them a month ago. It arrived without the bike saddle. I have emailed multiple times and rang and no one has responded to anything. I would not recommend them at all. I now have an excercise bike I can't even use

Advertisement