Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Treadmill recommendations

Options
  • 22-03-2019 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭

Could anyone recommend a good home treadmill, looking to pay 500 to 600 for it.

I know that running outside is free but roads around here are very poor, so dont like running on them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Klopp

Anyone bought a treadmill recently they can recommend or somewhere online or in Ireland to buy from, looking for something decent, 600euro. I might one with Black friday coming up end of November.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Galway_guy_33

I have a threadmill I only used twice I gave 1300 euro for it a few years ago if anyone is interested.... need to get out of the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ddad

I was looking for a while and I ended up buying a Sole treadmill secondhand. It had very little mileage approx 300km. It’s very heavy, stable with a wide and long belt, it’s a decent motor and I’ve run on it a good bit since with no problems. I looked at a lot of the new treadmills that are available at the 600 euro mark and I found a lot of them were narrow and flimsy and didn’t feel that stable to run on.

I have a threadmill I only used twice I gave 1300 euro for it a few years ago if anyone is interested.... need to get out of the way.

Can give us some more details on the treadmill, make, model etc. You based in Galway?

• Advertisement

Ddad wrote: »
    I was looking for a while and I ended up buying a Sole treadmill secondhand. It had very little mileage approx 300km. It’s very heavy, stable with a wide and long belt, it’s a decent motor and I’ve run on it a good bit since with no problems. I looked at a lot of the new treadmills that are available at the 600 euro mark and I found a lot of them were narrow and flimsy and didn’t feel that stable to run on.

A lot of them do look quite narrow and that would worry me. i don't mind paying more if necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Galway_guy_33

Klopp wrote: »
    Can give us some more details on the treadmill, make, model etc. You based in Galway?

Just checked the manual there now this is it:
    proform PF 3.6

Its not small and quite heavy. I bought it new from a gym supply place near Blanchardstown

http://www.treadmill-running-machine-review.co.uk/proform_3.6_treadmill_review.html

Advertisement