Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

idiots who think they own the road in their lorries

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭ruwithme

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    What exactly did he do that is illegal?

Maybe you just quoted the op without reading it, either way tailgating is a road traffic offence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,565 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

ruwithme wrote: »
    Maybe you just quoted the op without reading it, either way tailgating is a road traffic offence.

People get used to judging distance by seeing a bonnet in the rvm. When the lorry has no bonnet they look very close

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

I was the lorry driver. She did pull out in front of me. Plenty of damaged merchandise because of braking so hard.

P.S. she owes me a new pair of underpants

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,156 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

kincaid wrote: »
    she did not pull out in front of him,

You weren't there. You can't possibly know this to be a fact.

As I said, everyone here has the same information that you have yet most have come to a very different conclusion as to what is most likely to have actually happened.
    But somehow, you "know" what happened.
    The mind boggles, really.

Advertisement