Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guy at work keeps grinding up mucus onto the carpet near where I sit

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

He has coke nose. Leave him alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

I wonder what pace is he up to on the wrister scale?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 474 ✭✭Former Observer

Y'know its not mean to smell THAT strong either you are over exaggerating or (I suspect) there is something bio-chemically wrong with him that is affecting his personality.

I have no phuckin clue what the smell is. It is not fresh semen, I presume. It is probably a mixture of unwashed clothes, a fungal foot infection, and coagulated penis cream beneath his foreskin. I don't care that much. I care about the layer of waxy human crumbs he is depositing beside my desk.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I have no phuckin clue what the smell is. It is not fresh semen, I presume. It is probably a mixture of unwashed clothes, a fungal foot infection, and coagulated penis cream beneath his foreskin. I don't care that much. I care about the layer of waxy human crumbs he is depositing beside my desk.

Can I get his number ? PM me.

Cant you just power hose him a la The Green Mile? and spread his cheeks and cough like in Cool Hand Luke?
    Maybe he has allergy to soap? I moved in to a house share with two girls and it was only in the day time that I realised it was filthy. I spent the next 6 weeks cleaning the place. Got sick of it and moved out after 6 months. Filthy bitches.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

IAMAMORON wrote: »

I meant to say that its for a friend , not me like.

IAMAMORON wrote: »

Are you collecting him for the freak show? That thar will bring in good money. Poke him with a stick and see what he does next!!!

You know if he saves it all up and wraps it in red wax he can sell it as Edam Cheese. You get good money for that sort of stuff in certain circles, y'know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭mvl

You know if he saves it all up and wraps it in red wax he can sell it as Edam Cheese. You get good money for that sort of stuff in certain circles, y'know

Heston Blumenthal did it for the sake of art

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

YUCK.
    That's just nasty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

bcf20866d756d423bb852d3adbebedab6c4ed4221015d23e09f36696cb90db8d.jpg

What an absolute wretch of a human being. Vile.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,320 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Humans are disgusting, if only we could wipe the slate clean and return this Earth to the animals.
    wdpq59k6clifasew4nqs.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Nikki Sixx

That’s pretty awful. Glad in my job there isn’t so much interaction with coworkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭mvl

What an absolute wretch of a human being. Vile.
    You mean ... almost like a troll ?

Anyway... I'll throw a suggestion in the mix too: if the so called co-worker doesn't know what tissues are for, maybe he can be provided with a nasal aspirator that uses vacuum suction -such as this one - to be used once or twice a day.
    - guess if presented with the opportunity for productivity increase, maybe the company can even reimburse the cost !

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

There's literally nothing more to the story. I slept with him, his stuff had this weird strong chemically bleachy smell to it. It was really offputting. I didn't go back for more!

Kinda like chloroform? :eek::eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,131 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Hopefully they don't work in the food industry.
    Or selling carpets.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,753 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

There's literally nothing more to the story. I slept with him, his stuff had this weird strong chemically bleachy smell to it. It was really offputting. I didn't go back for more!

Didn't go back to Johnny Domestos? You do surprise me!

You'd have to wonder if he thought he was giving himself a good clean before "encountering" you and got a bit carried away.

Advertisement