Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park to take on Caitlyn Jenner

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,233 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

folamh wrote: »
    "Butthurt" is a homophobic slur which also trivializes rape.

Think you need some of this
    http://i.bittwiddlers.org/KHB.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Jon Stark wrote: »
    Randy is a joke in a bad way now.

He peaked with the Bat Dad episode. Didn't get any better after that.

I thought he was brilliant in margaritaville with 'the economy'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

I thought he was brilliant in margaritaville with 'the economy'

Is that "aand it's gone" episode or the "obaaaama" episode?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Tarzana2 wrote: »
    OP, wtf is the "politically correct bridage" comment about? I'm one of those dastardly people who thinks that, by and large, political correctness has been a good thing for the world. It's what stop us calling people darkies and dykes and the like. And I LOVE South Park. Not all people who are PC have had a sense of humour bypass.

OP here. I didn't write that. That was taken from a facebook page which quoted the Entertainment Weekly piece. I didn't wanna put a quote within a quote (quoteception?!) so just copied it word for word. The last paragraph is all my own thoughts and writings though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Tarzana2

Omackeral wrote: »
    OP here. I didn't write that. That was taken from a facebook page which quoted the Entertainment Weekly piece. I didn't wanna put a quote within a quote (quoteception?!) so just copied it word for word. The last paragraph is all my own thoughts and writings though.

Tres bien! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

:mad:
    Jon Stark wrote: »
    Randy is a joke in a bad way now.

He peaked with the Bat Dad episode. Didn't get any better after that.

You know nothing Jon Stark :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

:mad:

You know nothing Jon Stark :p

I know that the Bat Dad is the ultimate little league thrash talking father.

Advertisement