Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

#1 in Ireland???

Options
  • 29-06-2002 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭

Just wondering if theres an official #1 1v1 q3 player in ireland and if so who is it????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

nDGuinnessman or nDGman for short.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

MEAT. Hes ****in lethal and legendary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭*NemesiS*

k know where i can get ne demos of him in 1 v 1???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

If you can find the legendary Gman vs Meat demo, you're in for a treat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭Guinnessman

I beat anarki once

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

bring it on, or hurt me plenty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

I beet crash on bring it on

Ph33r meh !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭RapierX

Imagine what gman would be like if he used a mouse and turned his monitor on.

but to answer yar question nemesis, Koopa i think is the undisputed no.1 in ireland atm, although as rapier suggests, that is set to change when Gman turns his monitor on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

GoD I OWN !!! :D

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Illkillya
    but to answer yar question nemesis, Koopa i think is the undisputed no.1 in ireland atm,

:eek:
    ok no disrespect to koopa or anything and i dont mean to sound cocky but ive d/led quite a few demos of that competition where koopa played beast in the final and being honest i would absolutely hammer any of them. ALthough i live in waterford i can't exactly go to ne dublin or galway LAN,s.
    Does anyone know if any more big q3 competitions are starting in ireland soon???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

roffle.

Well, as the man says, put up or shut up. How about you get on the net some night and give people a game?

ya.. I'm not calling you a liar but i would be very very surprised if you came within 20 frags of Koopa in a 10min OSP duel on q3tourney4 or q3tourney2 on lan or online. If you're as good as you say, then we would all be glad to know that the best player in the world is an Irishman, and if you get raped then at least you would learn a bit about tactics, and aim, and dodging, and strategy, and how people always seem worse in demos than when they're utterly raping you in game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭TOWN

Originally posted by *NemesiS*

being honest i would absolutely hammer any of them

LoL, jez thats one i ide have to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

ok *NemesiS* set-up a game with koopa and all of use well watch the match. And see how L337 U are. thk god someone is going be a bigger noob on the quake boards then me >;D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

lmao

*NemesiS* that's a bold statment. Get online, i'm sure theres a que of ppl waiting to see how good u are.

i bet 400 quatos on the newcommer (que star trek fight musik)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Maybe Nemesis should just tell MindPhuck to piss off back to the CS forum and be done with it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Spaceman

Lol just thinkin of the definition of Nemesis in Snatch

(had to put in summat :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

nemesis,

get a demo of yourself playing well, be it against bots or against actual people and either post it to www.quake.ie or email it to me and i'll put it up there. (ronan.condon@ul.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

lol #MEAT# it looks like hes trying to steal your place as the Dumbass of the quake Boards. I wouldn't stand for that I have 3 suggestions.

1: A duel between Meat and Nemesis

2: A fight to the death

3: A Race around the world starting ... now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

quake3scores.jpg
    Ok a screenie aint worth much but most times you came near me in that game i destroyed you.

The second game was another matter. Couldn't get within 10m of ya.

the guy sitting on the flag in CTF gets 3 times the score of his teammates unless he's pure shit. Put demos up on quake.ie instead, god knows we need a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Stick to TDM ronan, at least you know what your talking about then :)

What I'm saying is that personal scores in a CTF game arent a proper reflection of how a guy played. If you have one guy gettin all the caps then fair enuff, he'll probably come top, but if the caps are any way spread out across the team, the guy on the home flag will get a massive score because he gets a 'defence' for every kill he gets, AND he gets the points for returning the flag. The guy just outside him, e.g. on CP2 (?) that sits up on the mega, usually will be doling out damage and not getting the score for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

W2 actually :)

ya w2 is the worst map for that.. especially since the guy doing high defence at rail rails all the enemies as they're incoming towards your flag, so its very easy for the flag defender to use LG to kill them, and he gets 2 points for a normal kill, and 4 points if he lets the attacker get the flag first (killing fc + returning the flag). This usually means that the guy doing rail def might finish on a low score despite playing very well and giving a load of damage, while the guy on flag def usually has a huge score.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

ok, heres the link to the demo everyone was asking about in irc.
    Koopa playing nemesis, but be warned, sam was playing on my sisters pc from my gaff at the lan. He was tired and had **** fps, anyone could have lost in those conditions.
    http://matrix.netsoc.tcd.ie/~greg/Nemesis-vs-nDKoopa-q3tourney4KPov.dm_67
    quozl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

this is true :((((((( :<<<

Ya spelled my alias wrong ya gimps and next time use two decent players :p

• Advertisement

!

Advertisement