Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

NoJokeSon wrote: »
    That's my money wrapped and brought to UK for new car mate.

The few fivers in the " bundle". Priceless.....ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

That's my money wrapped and brought to UK for new car mate.

If it was you wouldn't be on boards.ie posting about it. No doubt you're just a runaround playing a gangster fantasy in your head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 NoJokeSon

The reality is, is that the money most likely isn't yours. Its bagged ready to be collected by someone else. And you're just sitting in your room posing with it in the mirror like a hardman with the cash in one hand and a knife in the other.

That's for cutting the hash mate.

If it was you wouldn't be on boards.ie posting about it. No doubt you're just a runaround playing a gangster fantasy in your head.

Bored mate, made account earlier knowing little grasses like you get their knickers in a twist. SELFMADE no handouts, all mine.

Hahahahaha

• Advertisement

The few fivers in the " bundle". Priceless.....ðŸ˜

Send your bundle pal.

Big time dealer that lives in the UK and sells 50 lumps of hash hahaha. Delete your account to save further embarrassment.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

Send your bundle pal.

Don't need to. I'm not playing " gangster". The fivers
    ........ brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

He's still a windbag with a crooked nose thinking he's Scouse. What's the story la? Give it over you juiced up windy ugly bollox.
    You wouldn't know what real money looks like ya tax scrounging social welfare animal.

@NoJokeSon - yellow card for uncivil posts towards other posters. You need to up your standard of posting and pay attention to the forum rules.

@All posters - knock off the posturing. Read the forum charter and post on topic.

dudara

Do not comment on mod instruction in thread. Please contact a mod directly or use the Help Desk.

dudara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Anyway, not a bad site this. Been reading for a while. Some good posters on here. Gangland is an interesting topic for sure. Dublin was pretty wild there couple years back but things have quietened down a tad on the murder front. Lads banged up left, right and centre over the big feud has taken a lot of the violence of the streets. Bit of a lull in activities at present with a couple of local feuds simmering away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

@Nojokeson

Where did you hear about this thread please? We long suspected that Gardai and journalists were in here asking stupid questions.

And I always wondered how many lads that are it were watching the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭ScottCapper

alot Of these gangsters wear fake clothing too from China. Seen a few pics of Lee Byrne/little wearing fake Gucci hats etc you can tell from the lining and stiching not hard to get moncler/can goose jackets that look identical

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Where did you hear about this thread please? We long suspected that Gardai and journalists were in here asking stupid questions.

It's a grand resource if you know who the players are and what the initials stand for. If not, it must be gobbledygook! I'm not a copper or a journo btw but would know a bit from my own job. Some fellas in here are fairly spot on in what they're saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Anto Lynch

Youd wanna be some bum to be walking around in fake designer clothes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Omackeral wrote: »
    It's a grand resource if you know who the players are and what the initials stand for. If not, it must be gobbledygook! I'm not a copper or a journo btw but would know a bit from my own job. Some fellas in here are fairly spot on in what they're saying.

Same as that. I showed to some people I know a good while ago. I doubt they followed it though.

@Nojokeson

And I always wondered how many lads that are it were watching the thread.

Me mates bird pal.

Anto Lynch wrote: »
    Youd wanna be some bum to be walking around in fake designer clothes.

The lads who grip their stuff through adverts n donedeal are even worse. 2nd hand drip.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Thedoors

A wedge.

The way you stack your money like the rainbow says a lot about you.the way you brag says a lot about you.it tells me you've no life experience id say late teens early 20s at the latest.your young and impressionable not very wise.about to make the mistakes a lot of people wish they had never done.you feel you have more to prove than you actually have to offer.karma is very real and that easy money comes at a price.walk away from selling drugs while you still can.before its too late for you .only scum poison their own community for your little rainbow wad there.you have a lot to learn young buck!

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

I mean, I've seen better, my mate would have ridiculous stacks of about 8-9 grand from cash in hand labouring, he just never bothered with banks until his mid 20's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Thedoors wrote: »
    A wedge.

The way you stack your money like the rainbow says a lot about you.the way you brag says a lot about you.it tells me you've no life experience id say late teens early 20s at the latest.your young and impressionable not very wise.about to make the mistakes a lot of people wish they had never done.you feel you have more to prove than you actually have to offer.karma is very real and that easy money comes at a price.walk away from selling drugs while you still can.before its too late for you .only scum poison their own community for your little rainbow wad there.you have a lot to learn young buck!

Think you might be in the wrong thread;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Thedoors

trixiebust wrote: »
    Think you might be in the wrong thread;)
    I know what thread im in gangster gee 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Lads like that dip in and out this thread all the time, go onto the previous closed thread and have a read. Aul flashy was posting there himself a while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Joe Kane

Lads like that dip in and out this thread all the time, go onto the previous closed thread and have a read. Aul flashy was posting there himself a while ago.

Big time player from down the sthicks was too. One of the Bandidos hierarchy.

Brilliant thread. Full of cops, gangland figures and god knows who else.

Really haha boy wardy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Joe Kane wrote: »
    Big time player from down the sthicks was too. One of the Bandidos hierarchy.

Brilliant thread. Full of cops, gangland figures and god knows who else.

Queers and steers...

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭mada82

No chance they’re just spoofers?

You ever think coke/xtc/Acid etc will be legal like weed in the states? When all the old folk will be gone from govt say next 30 years?

I don't think it should be. They can mess people up and it would only encourage abuse. What about the poor fella that died from E at the weekend at a festival in Cork was that a bad batch or bad reaction to the real thing?

I agree, i don’t think people are ever gonna stop Using drugs tho even if people die sadly. I wonder would testing on site have helped a service like “the loop” over in UK. Has anyone actually heard of what pill he took? Surely should be a warning going out about It. Then again might just be bad reaction as you said, time will tell..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

I agree, i don’t think people are ever gonna stop Using drugs tho even if people die sadly. I wonder would testing on site have helped a service like “the loop” over in UK. Has anyone actually heard of what pill he took? Surely should be a warning going out about It. Then again might just be bad reaction as you said, time will tell..
    There was a warning texted to people attending but probably too late or else ignored.

I certainly wouldn't be relying on buying my supply when I got there. I'd have it organised long before then.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement