Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 NoJokeSon

Ben Done wrote: »
    Good quality photo.
    Can see your prints there and all.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭celt262

NoJokeSon wrote: »
    Fat 400 pal.

Any jobs going??

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Stay on topic boys before this gets closed

Stay on topic boys before this gets closed

You're right ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Edit : No pun intended haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

I don't gargle, don't sniff and don't party.

Disciplined. Impressive with such temptation all around.

• Advertisement

Disciplined. Impressive with such temptation all around.

Cocaine, alcohol, heroin, tablets all fall into the same bracket for me, wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭ScottCapper

Cocaine, alcohol, heroin, tablets all fall into the same bracket for me, wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.

Put your username on piece paper beside that money. Very easy for lads to steal photos these days

Question for anyone in this thread so I don't go off topic. Is this the only gangland thread on here or are there others?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Most top lads seem to share the same opinion, is flashy heavy on it?

Most top lads seem to share the same opinion, is flashy heavy on it?

He loves his sniff that’s for sure

• Advertisement

Put your username on piece paper beside that money. Very easy for lads to steal photos these days

Just for you mate.

Any updates on Karl Mac the renowned international superstar DJ is he still licking the hole off flashy

Just for you mate.

Gas man. Just make sure you stack your cash and get out alive and without a record mate in the long run ain’t worth it I’ve done a few bits myself nothing major. Educate yourself setup a business etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Fair play man. Wish i could say the same. Have had a bad relationship with one of those poisons. Very destructive. Hats off to you for your sober life. Best off.

Gas man. Just make sure you stack your cash and get out alive and without a record mate in the long run ain’t worth it I’ve done a few bits myself nothing major. Educate yourself setup a business etc..

Haha I come on here to buzz off people. My moneys well invested, companies in Northwest of UK are booming at minute. In the British Midlands Thursday for a business meeting to expand the companies further South. Don't worry about me mate I'm sound.

Any updates on Karl Mac the renowned international superstar DJ is he still licking the hole off flashy

He's still a windbag with a crooked nose thinking he's Scouse. What's the story la? Give it over you juiced up windy ugly bollox.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Only messenger boys take photos for strangers on social media.

Fair play man. Wish i could say the same. Have had a bad relationship with one of those poisons. Very destructive. Hats off to you for your sober life. Best off.

Nice 1 pal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

Just for you mate.

Guess who's gaf is getting raided by the Garda next. Complete idiot.

Haha I come on here to buzz off people. My moneys well invested, companies in Northwest of UK are booming at minute. In the British Midlands Thursday for a business meeting to expand the companies further South. Don't worry about me mate I'm sound.

That’s the job

• Advertisement

Hoboo wrote: »
    Only messenger boys take photos for strangers on social media.

Boring. This messenger boy makes his own money. Selfmade never had a handout off any1. Send me whats in your pockets please or screenshot your online banking there, just what's in the account. Didn't think so ya bum.

Where am I mate? Garda don't work in UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

What's the story with the lad on here putting up pictures of fake money? What's that about?

Another stinking jealous attitude. I thrive off people like you.

Where am I mate? Garda don't work in UK.

Where did you get the Euros, in Birmingham?

What's the story with the lad on here putting up pictures of fake money? What's that about?

You wouldn't know what real money looks like ya tax scrounging social welfare animal.

Another stinking jealous attitude. I thrive off people like you.

The reality is, is that the money most likely isn't yours. Its bagged ready to be collected by someone else. And you're just sitting in your room posing with it in the mirror like a hardman with the cash in one hand and a knife in the other.

Where did you get the Euros, in Birmingham?

SELFMADE, NO HANDOUTS. Not off K, not off B. SELFMADE.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

You wouldn't know what real money looks like ya tax scrounging social welfare animal.

Never on social welfare in my life, working since 16 years of age, not much in that bundle. Dropped more at the Galway races...

• Advertisement

The reality is, is that the money most likely isn't yours. Its bagged ready to be collected by someone else. And you're just sitting in your room posing with it in the mirror like a hardman with the cash in one hand and a knife in the other.

That's my money wrapped and brought to UK for new car mate.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement