Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Virgin

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Changed to Virgin less than 2 months ago. A few teething problems but got sorted. However yesterday and today are the first windy days we have had in the 2 months and the broadband has been appalling for the two days - coming and going all the time. Could the wind be the cause? Dread to think what is ahead of me if so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,551 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Ah change the title to virgin TV.
    Not at all what I thought this was about :(

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

. However yesterday and today are the first windy days we have had in the 2 months and the broadband has been appalling for the two days - coming and going all the time. Could the wind be the cause? Dread to think what is ahead of me if so.

Could be. But could it be the number of people using it at the same time?
    When the weather is good, my broadband is usually better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Are they ok enough to bartering your monthly price down? Im with them a long time now and my bill is creeping up over 100 a month. I want a reduction, as new members can get almost the same package for 40euros cheaper. But some companies are very much like "Ok we will cancel, and cut you off", no trying to keep your business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Abel Ruiz wrote: »
    Could be. But could it be the number of people using it at the same time?
    When the weather is good, my broadband is usually better.

Thanks - these weeks 3 or 4 of us in this house on it Mon-Fri. but today - pretty much only 1 person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 90 ✭✭Calvin001

Anyone having issues with Virgin this evening?
    Cant get my box to turn on, coming up as "no signal".......?????
    Virgin are closed unntil the morning....

Damn, I thought it was another Mr Feigelein thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Do they still bargain with customers who want a better deal/threaten to cancel? Or is it a case of "Ok you want to cancel? No bother".

Advertisement