Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Autumn

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭zanador

Hammer89 wrote: »
    All arses matter is what you're trying to say. And I agree.

I'm thinking you ain't seen all the lycra clad cyclists round my parts. Cycling does not always improve what God hasnt given you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭corner of hells

zanador wrote: »
    I'm thinking you ain't seen all the lycra clad cyclists round my parts. Cycling does not always improve what God hasnt given you.

Aw no , we're going to cyclists ranting about their right to wear lycra now shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Aussie, South American, and African girls look delectable in lycra at this time of year (actually year round) and they're heading into Summer.

We've an African Irish family living across from us , my OH is pals with the mother , they go on their walks , gossip and swap recipes. We're going to have grilled antelope shortly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 253 ✭✭Xtrail14

Aw no , we're going to cyclists ranting about their right to wear lycra now shortly.

And comparing their hard ons on their giants

Advertisement