Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virgin

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭hermano

Mine seems to acting up again

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭01902

hermano wrote: »
    Mine seems to acting up again

Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭hermano

01902 wrote: »
    Dublin?

Galway city

• Registered Users Posts: 5 malachyt

Anybody having issues in Dublin 18 right now? Virgin Media website service check says no issues but no internet access for about 90mins.

It's all up and running Dublin 4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,820 ✭✭✭CoBo55

01902 wrote: »
    It's all up and running Dublin 4
    Pity boards isn't:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Grand stuff, sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭derm0j073

Down again in D7 , my daughter has exams to do online today.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,352 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Anyone else having issues at the moment? For some reason I can only load up a handful of websites and everything else is failing to load.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Anyone else having issues at the moment? For some reason I can only load up a handful of websites and everything else is failing to load.

That happened to me, after being on WhatsApp from 9-6 one day first thing the next day a 4th agent came on and said to do a reset with the button on the back. Been OK ever since, lost all the settings for new passwords on the modem though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Changed to Virgin less than 2 months ago. A few teething problems but got sorted. However yesterday and today are the first windy days we have had in the 2 months and the broadband has been appalling for the two days - coming and going all the time. Could the wind be the cause? Dread to think what is ahead of me if so.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Ah change the title to virgin TV.
    Not at all what I thought this was about :(

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

. However yesterday and today are the first windy days we have had in the 2 months and the broadband has been appalling for the two days - coming and going all the time. Could the wind be the cause? Dread to think what is ahead of me if so.

Could be. But could it be the number of people using it at the same time?
    When the weather is good, my broadband is usually better.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,678 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Are they ok enough to bartering your monthly price down? Im with them a long time now and my bill is creeping up over 100 a month. I want a reduction, as new members can get almost the same package for 40euros cheaper. But some companies are very much like "Ok we will cancel, and cut you off", no trying to keep your business.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Abel Ruiz wrote: »
    Could be. But could it be the number of people using it at the same time?
    When the weather is good, my broadband is usually better.

Thanks - these weeks 3 or 4 of us in this house on it Mon-Fri. but today - pretty much only 1 person.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Calvin001

Anyone having issues with Virgin this evening?
    Cant get my box to turn on, coming up as "no signal".......?????
    Virgin are closed unntil the morning....

Damn, I thought it was another Mr Feigelein thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,678 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Do they still bargain with customers who want a better deal/threaten to cancel? Or is it a case of "Ok you want to cancel? No bother".

Advertisement