Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 26 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

I could just do Sterling to Son for no hit but that would leave nearly 4m in the bank.
    Really depends on the price you got Sterling at but if you can do that and reverse it easily, or switch to any midfielder bar Salah, then it seems relatively risk free I would say. Sterling averages what, 5 at the very best over the next two GWs? The main question for me then would be; is it worth potentially using two FTs to get back to the same place (assuming you haven't lost any major value)? Having to take a hit along the line would complicate things though.

Edit: That probably doesn't help at all, sorry!

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    Really depends on the price you got Sterling at but if you can do that and reverse it easily, or switch to any midfielder bar Salah, then it seems relatively risk free I would say. Sterling averages what, 5 at the very best over the next two GWs? The main question for me then would be; is it worth potentially using two FTs to get back to the same place (assuming you haven't lost any major value)? Having to take a hit along the line would complicate things though.

Edit: That probably doesn't help at all, sorry!

It does help. I don’t have any cash tied up in Sterling.

It is an option.

I do like players playing against their old teams so I could keep Richarlison for another week and then upgrade him.

It would also keep me in line with my attempts at being conservative this year. Although not sure how successful that has been.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,557 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Throw in the fact that is the last time they hve to rest aubem with the Europa cup coming up and the run in.. I’m thinking aubem to Aguero not till the following week now

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Throw in the fact that is the last time they hve to rest aubem with the Europa cup coming up and the run in.. I’m thinking aubem to Aguero not till the following week now

Didn’t he rest Aubameyang in the Europa but now it’s competitive again I expect Aubameyang to start in the European games.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Is Richarlison & Sterling > Pogba & Son worth a -4?

No shaming over how I don't have Pogba yet please, this is a safe space

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭COH

ScummyMan wrote: »

I also don't have Pogba #metoo

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

ScummyMan wrote: »

How about just one move? I think it has slightly negative expectancy over 1 week but is definitely a positive move looking at it over the next 4 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Ings & Sterling to Jimenez & Son for a -4. Hoping it’ll pay back over the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,090 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Who the fudge do I get in for Sane!!

Already have Son Salah Pogba and Fraiser. Really not sure about this one..... If didn't have Salah I'd go Mane but don't wanna double up.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Sometimes it helps to write it down.

I didn’t do the Aubameyang to Aguero last week but mostly because I’d decided I was going to TC Sterling even if I did bring in Aguero.

I want to upgrade Richarlison this week to Son.

I have to take a -4 to do it.

My options -

TAA & Richarlison to Peltier & Son

Richarlison & Sterling to Son & whoever I want but leaning toward KDB

Richarlison & Aubameyang to Son & Lacazette

I could just do Sterling to Son for no hit but that would leave nearly 4m in the bank.

I was really leaning toward getting rid of TAA but looking at the above now I think getting in Son and KDB might work.

Anyone with thoughts ?

I wouldn't be getting in Lacazette. I have owned him twice this season and is generally a disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

https://twitter.com/PrecianaBrown/status/1093873338374594560?s=19

This person is at the training ground every day apparently. Not sure of the reliability but it's enough to put me off doing Aguero to Auba this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

This person is at the training ground every day apparently. Not sure of the reliability but it's enough to put me off doing Aguero to Auba this week.

Same here. He's not going to be at his best even if he does play. I'd imagine he won't have the energy for 90mins either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭steve_r

Also looking at similar transfers to some people here.

Had 2 FT's and I've done Sterling to Son
    Ideally, I'd take a -4 to go

Riccy to Dendoncker (enabler)
    Mitro to Auba

Hesitant now with the doubts over Auba.

I don't like leaving funds in the bank but I'd rather do that than take a hit.

Just checked number of transfers made and it is less than the gw number even before I bank!!!!!
    Never ever made so few transfers (and a fair few of them were boring keeper/5thmid transfers) or taken so few hits
    And I am at 21k which is up there with my best ever position at this stage......there is a lesson in there for me......but its a bit boring !!!!
    I will still bank this week though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Gonna bank the transfer, wait til after after the fa cup games. With my FH and WC already burned, i need to tread wisely.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭normanoffside

I have Laporte, Sane and Aguero and I can’t see anyone to replace any of them.
    Thinking if rolling the transfer and getting rid of two 9f them next week.

I’m also tempted to play AWB ahead of Sane....

I wouldn't be getting in Lacazette. I have owned him twice this season and is generally a disaster.

Looks awesome to me every time I see him.

I owned him too just as he seemed to lose his place and I kept him for too long.

I think he’s back now as a guaranteed starter so would represent fantastic value.

Of course I upgraded him to Aubameyang just as Aubameyang went off the boil and is now possibly not going to start this weekend.

I’ve had no luck with owning the Arsenal strikers considering they are 1st and 7th for top points scoring strikers in FPL.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭normanoffside

I have Laporte, Sane and Aguero and I can’t see anyone to replace any of them.
    Thinking if rolling the transfer and getting rid of two 9f them next week.

I’m also tempted to play AWB ahead of Sane....

Hold that thought....Felipe Anderson has a guaranteed home game against Huddersfield on Skinny week 31 as well as home to Fulham next week.

I could always look at doing that for next week but would you fancy Anderson to outscore Sane and/or AWB this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,934 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Heavily tempted towards both Sane to Mane and Sane to Eriksen myself. Mane the more in form but Eriksen has looked like things could start to happen for him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,029 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

.1 short to do brooks to son. Why didn't I log in earlier in the week

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

God if Auba doesn't play tomorrow I'll cry, I didn't get Aguero in last week because I wanted to hold Auba for against Hud!

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    God if Auba doesn't play tomorrow I'll cry, I didn't get Aguero in last week because I wanted to hold Auba for against Hud!

I was going to do Aubameyang to Aguero and then Aguero to Lacazette this week.

So I’ll be very sad.

Especially as it feels like a real struggle this year getting those calls right.

Still trying to be conservative.

Bench TAA or Aubameyang ?

Was it even mentioned as to what was wrong with Aubameyang ?

I’ve gone from captaining him to just playing him and now to benching him. I don’t want 15 minutes at the end of the game.

Whereas if TAA is available, and I 100% expect him to start, he should get at least 70 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Bench TAA or Aubameyang ?

Was it even mentioned as to what was wrong with Aubameyang ?

I’ve gone from captaining him to just playing him and now to benching him. I don’t want 15 minutes at the end of the game.

Whereas if TAA is available, and I 100% expect him to start, he should get at least 70 minutes.

If he is not fit to play he won’t start. If they hold him in reserve it will only be if they are chasing the game (v Huddersfield) if they are winning I wouldn’t expect him to feature. I’d be starting both & dropping someone else

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

https://twitter.com/PrecianaBrown/status/1093873338374594560?s=19

What did that say? It’s been deleted.

Photos now of auba training today

• Registered Users Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

km79 wrote: »
    Photos now of auba training today

They might be photos from Wednesday's training session...

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RisingDamp

They might be photos from Wednesday's training session...

Auba to Lacazette for a hit incoming

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Danilo to kola
    Sane to son

No need to take a hit but Ricky is on borrowed time at this stage

Advertisement