Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (Feb Werewolf Game) SIGN UP THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Necro wrote: »
    :pac: Those are scurrilous accusations that are likely true!

And probably the only post I'll make on this thread that makes any sense :o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    And probably the only post I'll make on this thread that makes any sense :o

Ah don't worry,
    If you have any questions feel free to ask here (goes for Liz and Whiplashy too).
    We'll definitely help you out! We were all newbies to this game too at one stage in time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,567 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Have we a mentor(s) for this game?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Have we a mentor(s) for this game?

Depends on what beaker and Lordie want imo. I can mentor or play, I don't mind either. Although..... this will be my 30th consecutive WW game....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

I can't play but I'm happy to be a mentor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Hi Guys, been real busy.

Firstly, welcome all new players. Im sure I speak for everyone when I say we are only happy to have you on board.

If you decide to play, myself and Lord will brief you on the game before hand and any questions you may have can hopefully be answered.

I will discuss mentors with Lord later.

Thank you to all who have put there hands up to be mentors, it makes things very easy for ourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Updated the sign up list in the OP for you there lads.

Pter, just in case you think Ive forgotton about you, COP appears to be fine now. Lord can correct me if Im wrong, but it doesnt appear slow.

So far we have 19 players, 3 of whom are new.

17th seems to be winning the poll, so can all those who have signed up commit to that week to play? I note Sully and Molly stated which date suits them (17th seems fine with them) but if anyone cant make it on that date let me or Lord know.

It was fine before the last game as well. Just slowed up while we were all using it.

Ive asked the question of Max as to whether something was up or it was a once off.

In the meantime, i think ye will be fine to fire ahead BJ.

17th grand by me.

17th is grand by me, working all week but that's nothing new :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

17th ok with me too :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

deconduo wrote: »
    I can't play but I'm happy to be a mentor.
    Would love if you mentored Stu <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I'll tentatively sign up for this game. I have an appointment coming up, but the date is not set yet. I will know in advance though as flights will need to be booked, therefore will know for sure before the start date, but will sign now up to express my interest.

sKeith wrote: »
    I'll tentatively sign up for this game. I have an appointment coming up, but the date is not set yet. I will know in advance though as flights will need to be booked, therefore will know for sure before the start date, but will sign now up to express my interest.

Lovely stuff Keith. Glad to have you aboard

Ok , ye might regret me asking this , but is it too late to swing into the Jungle ?
    Whiplashy wrote: »
    Not really sure what’s going on here, but can I join in?
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is it too late to join?

I can be Kian Egan and bring strawberries and cream :p

Hi guys.

As stated above, your are all welcome to play.

Do any of the proposed dates suit?

If you followed any of the previous games, this game will be much lighter and hopefully easier to grasp for any new players.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

17th fine by me currently. Will advise if that changes. Fingers crossed I’ll be in a new job by then and will have to see what kind of sites I’ll have access to and how likely it’ll be that I get breaks alone, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

17th is fine with me

17th fine with me too. Any date fine with me if things change.

Fyi, Pter gonna run a quick game now if anyone interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Hi guys.

As stated above, your are all welcome to play.

Do any of the proposed dates suit?

If you followed any of the previous games, this game will be much lighter and hopefully easier to grasp for any new players.

17th would be grand , as am a bit all over the place at the minute , plus might give me time to learn a little and not shame myself in the game :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

17th would be grand , as am a bit all over the place at the minute , plus might give me time to learn a little and not shame myself in the game :)
    I’m playing. I once tried to munch a fellow team member. I will have all of the shame, don’t you worry.

• Advertisement

sullivlo wrote: »
    I’m playing. I once tried to munch a fellow team member. I will have all of the shame, don’t you worry.

Ah your no Milhouse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Ah your no Milhouse.
    What'd millhouse do now, I though it was groundskeeper willie that messed up their first game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

17th is fine with me. Don’t have a clue what’s going on as just found this forum, so hopefully I won’t mess it up on everyone!

17th is fine with me. Don’t have a clue what’s going on as just found this forum, so hopefully I won’t mess it up on everyone!

Ah you'll be fine. It's very hard to mess up the game as long as you have a good read of the OP and the rules when posted :)

You might mess it up for yourself if you reveal you have a good/evil role too easily but lots of people do that anyways :pac: It's all part of the fun!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Newbs, don’t be worrying about messing up. At the end of the day it’s about having fun, not about the winning or losing. Literally,except for the last few games which are fresh in my memory, I can hardly remember the results of the games even those that I’ve played. But I remember the fun in playing them. Just relax, ask the mods if you’re confused, and in worst case scenario you die a horrible and gruesome death but we’ve all had that too. :)

sKeith wrote: »
    What'd millhouse do now, I though it was groundskeeper willie that messed up their first game :D

Ah but I role claimed Milhouse

• Registered Users Posts: 85,342 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I don't not mind which date, so what ever majority rules is fine

Worth directing any new players to this thread.

There is a good original description of the game by Jayop and then a beginners guide as well that has since been developed by the community.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057789174

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I don't not mind which date, so what ever majority rules is fine

After discussion with my co mods, we are happy to roll with Mentors for any new players.

If any new players would wish to be taken under the wing of an experienced player, it can be arranged.

Alternatively you can do without and learn as you go. The choice is purely up to you.

If you chose to have a mentor, a new player will be supplied with a secret backroom that only they, their mentor and teh game mods have access to. In this room the Mentor will coach and lead a new player as best they can. The mentor will not be part of the game themselves.

Liz, Whiplash and MO4, if you'd like a mentor, just ask.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I’d like a mentor please. It’d be great to get some advice from someone who knows what they’re doing.

Advertisement