Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roomba or equivalent?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,284 ✭✭✭positron

Just after placing an order for Roborock S5 from AliExpress, €324, free shipping from Czech Republic (missed out on Black Friday deals/coupons etc).

Looks like I ordered with a different seller / store than derekbro above. It did say 5-6 days shipping, but who knows when it will ship! Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭alec76

They used to have 2 separate dates:
    - processing time
    - shipping time
    I always trying to find seller with quick processing time , because some of the sellers had 5-10 days shipping time and 30 days processing time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,903 ✭✭✭paulbok

Sent the s50 out on a trial run a while ago, jebus, seriously impressed with the amount of dirt, particularly cat hair, it picked up.

positron wrote: »
    Just after placing an order for Roborock S5 from AliExpress, €324, free shipping from Czech Republic (missed out on Black Friday deals/coupons etc).

Looks like I ordered with a different seller / store than derekbro above. It did say 5-6 days shipping, but who knows when it will ship! Fingers crossed.

Looks like it has been shipped. Tracking shows it's coming from Germany :rolleyes:

Package status: In transit
    Origin: 2019-12-06 20:16, Neumark, Germany, The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭bamayang

Just got my Eufy delivered from Spanish Amazon (thanks to the person who posted the link).
    Comes with a European two pin plug. can I just whip that off and put on a 5or 13 amp 3-pin plug? I know I’m
    Prob asking in the wrong spot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

bamayang wrote: »
    Just got my Eufy delivered from Spanish Amazon (thanks to the person who posted the link).
    Comes with a European two pin plug. can I just whip that off and put on a 5or 13 amp 3-pin plug? I know I’m
    Prob asking in the wrong spot.

I got one of these to go with it:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B07QW4KW68?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

• Registered Users Posts: 3,690 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Cancelled my order from Ali Express seller not responding to messages

Take it now the refund will be a fight with Ali express or do they take forever and a day

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭nigwerwig

Cancelled my order from Ali Express seller not responding to messages

Take it now the refund will be a fight with Ali express or do they take forever and a day

I messaged as well no reply or shipping date

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

I'm the same, cancelled and no reply from seller. The seller name is "superdeal 218"

D3V!L wrote: »
    I'm the same, cancelled and no reply from seller. The seller name is "superdeal 218"

Same guy did you get your money back

• Advertisement

nigwerwig wrote: »
    Same guy did you get your money back

No still "awaiting cancellation" on the order page

Will you keep us updated

nigwerwig wrote: »
    Will you keep us updated

Will do ;)

There is a timeframe for processing
    the order during which you can’t cancel the order unless seller agrees too.

alec76 wrote: »
    There is a timeframe for processing
    the order during which you can’t cancel the order unless seller agrees too.

What's the timeframe?

What's the timeframe?

Normally you could see it on a product description.
    Some sellers have 30 days processing plus delivery time .
    You can’t cancel the order during processing (unless seller agreed)

alec76 wrote: »
    Normally you could see it on a product description.
    Some sellers have 30 days processing plus delivery time .
    You can’t cancel the order during processing (unless seller agreed)

So basically the seller can hold your money for 30 days, earn interest and actually never ship the item !!

So basically the seller can hold your money for 30 days, earn interest and actually never ship the item !!

could you earn interest these days?
    But yes,that how this works. I always looking for quick processing time on description page ...Some good sellers have 5-7 days processing time + delivery.

The reviews are coming in :mad:

497439.PNG

Looks like we may have been stung.

Whats the next move. I haven't pressed cancel yet. All the messages are unread.

• Advertisement

Mine is at the status the seller is processing your order then it has RESUME ORDER

Still shipment date as 29 days

Going to ring my bank also see what they can do and reclaim amount as I cannot find a contact email for Ali Express Directly on their site and seller not responding all I am getting is

Hello Dear Friend Thanks for your support we will update it for you ASAP if you order still wait for the shipping so sorry for inconvenience

Eh Friend no Friend of mine

Mine is at the status the seller is processing your order then it has RESUME ORDER

Going to ring my bank also see what they can do and reclaim amount as I cannot find a contact email for Ali Express Directly on their site and seller not responding all I am getting is

Hello Dear Friend Thanks for your support we will update it for you ASAP if you order still wait for the shipping so sorry for inconvenience

I paid with my Visa, they want a copy of a cancellation email amongst other things. Since the seller hasn't cancelled I can't get it :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Don't you have the option to open a dispute with Aliexpress?
    Remember the seller won't have got your money yet, Ali hold it until delivery is confirmed so open a dispute and Aliexpress should refund you quickly.

mcgovern wrote: »
    Don't you have the option to open a dispute with Aliexpress?
    Remember the seller won't have got your money yet, Ali hold it until delivery is confirmed so open a dispute and Aliexpress should refund you quickly.

Everytime I try to do this I get a bot and saying it takes 20 days etc

Bank disputing the payment and they are checking their end for refund also

AliExpress has many sellers and each shop has their own terms and conditions I believe, within the wider AliExpress terms and conditions. I ordered S5 from AliExpressess with "GShopper" store and they claims to have the item in the post (DHL parcel post, slow but coming it seems). However, while I am still waiting for my delivery, GShopper have gone ahead and reduced S5 by 30 usd!!!

I don't think there's a way to cancel the order and order new etc (like with Amazon). There's a reason why Amazon is so popular!

More feedback -

"the seller is fraud!!!! changed the status on the last day, assigned a fake track number and did not send the goods. always answered messages only on the third day. opened a dispute, the answer was also received on the third day. ali-express intervened, returned the money"

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭td2008

That's a pain :( I've cancelled too, bot says I'll get my money back by the 29th either way.
    Anywhere else to order this? 359 pound on amazon :O

td2008 wrote: »
    That's a pain :( I've cancelled too, bot says I'll get my money back by the 29th either way.
    Anywhere else to order this? 359 pound on amazon :O

I cancelled but it doesn't say anything just resume order

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭td2008

Yes, mine is the same, i think the seller needs to accept that. But the bot brings back the following :

"If the seller cannot send it before 2019-12-29 16:08:41, the order will be cancelled automatically and the money will be refunded immediately.

Please do not worry and wait patiently."

• Advertisement

td2008 wrote: »
    Yes, mine is the same, i think the seller needs to accept that. But the bot brings back the following :

"If the seller cannot send it before 2019-12-29 16:08:41, the order will be cancelled automatically and the money will be refunded immediately.

Please do not worry and wait patiently."

Thanks for that. Another 2 weeks it is so.

Advertisement