Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samhain Fancy Dress Party 2005-10-29

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Sorry I couldn't make it...

It was just so miserable out on Saturday night.

I did get to put my costume to good use last night though... It's really funny when people go to the kitchen to get sweets and leave their hall door open and you just wander into their living room and they start screaming.

I love Halloween.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Achilles wrote:
    Ohh good god, I was holding SOMEONE hostage in the picture. It was Jes, you were meant to be some kind of prostitute right? If not then erm... sorry heh.
    Jes was the 16th Century Irish girl whose virtue was not called into question.
    tSubh Dearg was the 19th Century prostitute (the one with the skirt pinned up so you could see her bloomers was the prostitute).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Talliesin wrote:
    Jes was the 16th Century Irish girl whose virtue was not called into question.
    tSubh Dearg was the 19th Century prostitute (the one with the skirt pinned up so you could see her bloomers was the prostitute).
    Right well. Hell all I know is both sets of boobies were shown. Besides telling people i was holding an 19th century prostitute hostage whilst battling off two jedi sounds more fun :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Just two. Thanks to regi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

:)

The first one was great, it just went down hill from then on :P

I have a few pics from the night that a mate of mine took, won't post them up tho untill I have the ones from another guy that was there too, we took loads of pics with his camera. Still waiting for them to be emailed. There's a few pics in there too of us when we went to Bruxelles afterwards. I actually met a lovely blue alien lady there who came up to me the minute she saw my uniform, her hands were all over me, begging me not to shoot her....

That..... was quite fun. Ohh and erm, I've already photoshopped some of the Lightsaber and Phaser Fire shots ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭the real ramon

Hi people,

had a great night all-in-all (I was the crazy geneticist/scientist guy).

wished I could have been more involved now looking back on it, but I'm fairly quiet in new/newish company (Have to find a nice gothy Witch to magic-spell thingie that out of me, either that or just dive in in future - better chance of finding a nice gothy witch!).

sorry to bail on yez Achilles at the end of the night, it just seemed four had a better chance of a taxi than five!

TTFN
    The real Ramon

PS
    A 19th C prostitute... missed that!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~jesjes/AnFainnesHalloweenNightOut/

half of the pics dont work, and the thumbs dont exsist, but tehre are some online, I SWEAR!

Silly computer. I will fix it when the nerd comes back.

Dammit I knew somebody had taken a pic of me and my ROMULAN ALE. Ohh and it's spelt Ferengi, ya big non nerd! Some of your comments about me on there tho are very hurtful Jes! *sniff*

Ohhh and, weird doctor guy, don't worry about bailing on us, we did manage to get a taxi almost right after you left so you were the maytr of the night who saved us all :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭the real ramon

Ohhh and, weird doctor guy, don't worry about bailing on us, we did manage to get a taxi almost right after you left so you were the maytr of the night who saved us all :P[/QUOTE]

a martyr.. on a Pagan forum!.... hmmm...

Achilles wrote:
    Ohhh and, weird doctor guy, don't worry about bailing on us, we did manage to get a taxi almost right after you left so you were the maytr of the night who saved us all :P

a martyr.. on a Pagan forum!.... hmmm...
    Yeah yeah I can't spell martyr...

Hey guys I've finally, after only almost nearly 2 months of waiting managed to get some of my pics online heh. The eagerly awaited photoshopped ones to! (Yeah right). Anyways there's a link to them in my most recent blog post at:

http://www.stevetrek.com/blog

Check them out, leave a few comments and tell me what you guys think.

Cheers.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Cool pics, thanks for getting them up, eventually :P

Jesjes wrote:
    Cool pics, thanks for getting them up, eventually :P
    Ahh I've been busy busy busy busy. Alot of effort went into getting those pics online too, I had to install a gallery management system on my server then had to tackle the fact that the MySQL server was being bitchy so I couldn't create a new database and then had to figure out how to get the pics uploaded to... the... blah blah blah blah. Anyways yeah sorry it's been ages but I got them up! Anyone else check them out?

Advertisement