Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samhain Fancy Dress Party 2005-10-29

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Achilles wrote:
    Ohhh and, weird doctor guy, don't worry about bailing on us, we did manage to get a taxi almost right after you left so you were the maytr of the night who saved us all :P

a martyr.. on a Pagan forum!.... hmmm...
    Yeah yeah I can't spell martyr...

Hey guys I've finally, after only almost nearly 2 months of waiting managed to get some of my pics online heh. The eagerly awaited photoshopped ones to! (Yeah right). Anyways there's a link to them in my most recent blog post at:

http://www.stevetrek.com/blog

Check them out, leave a few comments and tell me what you guys think.

Cheers.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Cool pics, thanks for getting them up, eventually :P

Jesjes wrote:
    Cool pics, thanks for getting them up, eventually :P
    Ahh I've been busy busy busy busy. Alot of effort went into getting those pics online too, I had to install a gallery management system on my server then had to tackle the fact that the MySQL server was being bitchy so I couldn't create a new database and then had to figure out how to get the pics uploaded to... the... blah blah blah blah. Anyways yeah sorry it's been ages but I got them up! Anyone else check them out?

Advertisement