Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 7 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Also, can someone tell me how Waiver priority works?

One of my waivers didn't go through as someone had higher priority, my waiver is listed as 15. does that mean I am 15/16 on the pecking order in list?

Opinion on who to start @ RB this week

Jacquizz Rodgers Vs NewEngland

or

Reggie Bush Vs Bears (he missed last game with knee injury but took part in full practice)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

BKWDR wrote: »
    Also, can someone tell me how Waiver priority works?

One of my waivers didn't go through as someone had higher priority, my waiver is listed as 15. does that mean I am 15/16 on the pecking order in list?

Yup. Every time you pick someone up on waivers you drop to the bottom of the list and slowly rise as other teams then pick up players.

If Bush is fit you have to start him.

In Exile wrote: »
    Not sure who I traded with. It was anything but an easy decision though. Hope I don't regret it

Aye, that was me.

Julius Thomas is the no.3 TE, which I didn't realise. If anything I think you got the better end of the deal - but I'm just too desperate for WRs. I ain't going into another week with bloody Hankerson and Britt starting.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭keithdelahunty

Cannot believe I left 7.80 points on bench by dropping Veron Davies this week ahead of Thursday night football thinking he would not get many snaps due to ankle injury

• Advertisement

First win..

And we're off!!! 1-3

Not sure who I traded with. It was anything but an easy decision though. Hope I don't regret it

AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH Hamstring injury for Holmes. I certainly regret it!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭In Exile

Just wondering what people would be willing to offer for any of my RB's.

Either Foster, Bell or Bernard.

Would rather not trade Foster, but would be interesting in knowing what was on offer for him

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I had Tony Romo and was facing Peyton :D

Keno wrote: »
    I had Tony Romo and was facing Peyton :D

That was some game, Romos one mistake, that INT seemed to be the only thing that seperated them

• Advertisement

Absolutely begging for the Falcons to tear the Jets Defense apart tonight :P 8 points ahead and he still has the Jets D' to play.

Absolutely begging for the Falcons to tear the Jets Defense apart tonight :P 8 points ahead and he still has the Jets D' to play.

Likewise, Gonzalez needs to get me 18 points to win my match...

That O-Line for Atlanta is very poor! Could be looking to beat the 8 sacks we had a couple of weeks ago! Worst thing though is I need 9 points to win.

8 points, and you will win by 0.02!

That O-Line for Atlanta is very poor! Could be looking to beat the 8 sacks we had a couple of weeks ago! Worst thing though is I need 9 points to win.

8 points, and you will win by 0.02!

Really close game, dunno how I'm ranked no.2 tbh. I have a pretty weak QB and TE combo and Doug Martin is doing sweet f all this year.
    DeMarco Murray and my WR corps are carrying me along. Really glad I kept Alshon Jeffery this long. There was a few times I was going to drop him but he really has turned into an elite receiver for the Bears.

Really close game, dunno how I'm ranked no.2 tbh. I have a pretty weak QB and TE combo and Doug Martin is doing sweet f all this year.

All aboard the Pryor and Graham train. Whoop whoop.

I'm 3rd, but Graham and Bryant are basically supplying all my points.

I'm down to fourth and it is all because of my lack of wide receiver depth. Was quite happy to pick up Jacoby Jones last week though, so hopefully that will pay off when he returns

What is the procedure regarding members whose team becomes inactive?

I played Limerick Cowboys this week and he has a couple of byes & IA's in his team.

His team hasn't changed since the start of the competition.

Finally end losing streak, (fingers crossed nothing crazy on MNF) with all packers injuries Jordy Nelson going to be big for me rest if season!

Topped 100 points for the first time, boo to the ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

What is the procedure regarding members whose team becomes inactive?

I played Limerick Cowboys this week and he has a couple of byes & IA's in his team.

His team hasn't changed since the start of the competition.

Yes I've noticed it in a few teams, not much we can do unfortunately since people have already played them only to remember the names of the inactive people when it comes to the start of next season when people want to play again.

• Advertisement

Topped 100 points for the first time, boo to the ya!

What I am averaging 90 points, 4th in scoring just been unlucky and come up against teams on bad weeks, 600+ points against

My injuries are clearing up so start of a run I hope

Somehow managed to sneak through the win despite Graham and Bryant (the only two reasons I won most of my matches) combining for a whopping 3.6 points.

It's a shame cos he has Megatron and Brady.

Randall Cobb and DeMarco Murray are on my team. Enough said. Will probably drop Cobb later and try to grab a WR in a trade cos there's f-all in waivers at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

As manager of the Limerick Cowboys, I apologize for my in activeness to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Follow the Plan

Projections are a load of ****, well at least I hope they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

4-1 to 4-3. Sigh.

creping up to 500, happy days

Quick question, when i click on my Kicker (who is on a bye) it auto prompts me to replace with a bench player but it says the slot is EMPTY. Does this mean i have a spot free on my bench or that you only have one kicker and no Bench kickers?

Quick question, when i click on my Kicker (who is on a bye) it auto prompts me to replace with a bench player but it says the slot is EMPTY. Does this mean i have a spot free on my bench or that you only have one kicker and no Bench kickers?

No I don't think you can add another Kicker without having one already on your bench or dropping a player and adding, the slot isn't open as far as I know.
    Love to be wrong though :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Nope I'm afraid not, it looks the same when you go to replace your defence also. Whenever you drop another player and replace with a kicker you'll see that it will go into that 'bench' slot so just replace your one that's on a bye as normal then.

Advertisement