Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Premier Division Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    2am to 5am Perth time = 7pm to 10pm Irish which is the draft window. Funnily enough I'm in the States from tomorrow until the 31st which would have worked fine!

I stayed up the first year but autodrafted each season since and tinkered a hell of a lot.

All part of the fun I guess.

Looking at the schedule I added the 30th and 31st as the Pre-season finishes on the 29th. So they are up for vote now also.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,438 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Cork Eagles and I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭raddo

Dolfans are in!!

TO. wrote: »
    Setup a Doodle again to pick Draft times and date. Went for Sept 1st 2nd 3rd 4th as per usual Fridays and Saturdays never seem to payoff and Sun to Wed the week of the start seem to be the most popular. Pick your fav time and date:

http://doodle.com/geabbt22eyesihkc

Lads dont Forget to go here and vote for the draft time and date.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

The Ironsides.

• Advertisement

Lads who is FB on the Doodle Poll?

Lads who is FB on the Doodle Poll?

Me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,703 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Oh Look An Eagle

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭deccy15

Bye Week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

Team Dan back again.

Can we set the time limit for picks in the draft to like 20 seconds this year cos there's nothing more frustrating than having to sit through 60-90 seconds of absolutely for somebody to end up auto-picking?

• Advertisement

f1dan wrote: »
    Team Dan back again.

Can we set the time limit for picks in the draft to like 20 seconds this year cos there's nothing more frustrating than having to sit through 60-90 seconds of absolutely for somebody to end up auto-picking?

The 1st round is the only time you sit through the full time after that if they go auto its an almost instant pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,155 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Inchicore Warriors

Back for another year. Good luck lads

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭titans

Turnoverasaurus Rex is in. also voted for draft times on that doodle. thanks for setting up T.O.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

in, any time suits me.

The 1st round is the only time you sit through the full time after that if they go auto its an almost instant pick.

I definitely remember sitting through times last year where people had left without hitting auto-pick. That's especially annoying when someone has 2 picks back to back.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

To be honest 20 seconds isn't long enough to male a pick, especially if your guy gets taken just before you.

Also if someone doesn't pick they get put on auto for their next pick so it shouldn't be much of an issue.

adrian522 wrote: »
    To be honest 20 seconds isn't long enough to male a pick, especially if your guy gets taken just before you.

Also if someone doesn't pick they get put on auto for their next pick so it shouldn't be much of an issue.

I wasn't aware of this, definitely wasn't the case in some of my drafts last year

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Only issue would be if someone waits till the very last second to pick every time then they wouldn't go on auto pick. Can be quite annoying particularly in the later rounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

I'm in again, voted for all the times on Sunday, The other days may suit me but I won't know till closer the time. Sundays are the only days I can be sure I can make

• Registered Users Posts: 41 sports_fan

Im in and have voted for my time preference - Lucan Liverbirds

• Advertisement

Wednesday the 4th at 9pm out as the front runner with 9 votes. 2 left to vote. I am away at the minute with very little access so i will leave the voting open until the Sat 24th at midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I've just voted but I'm travelling from the US to Australia that weekend so won't have any net access. Best just not to include me in any times as there's none I can really do with time difference.

Wednesday the 4th at 9pm it is for the draft. The same time on the Tuesday has the same votes but as the 4th was always the front runner we will go with that.

WEDNESDAY 4TH 9PM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

when do we find out our drafting position?

Trippie wrote: »
    when do we find out our drafting position?

NFL.com sets it an hour before hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

I will be abroad for work so will have to autodraft. Apologies in advance.

9pm on Wednesday baring an absolute disaster ill be drafting live.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    9pm on Wednesday baring an absolute disaster ill be drafting live.

Same.

Had my draft in another league I'm in last night and was picking dead last. Really hoping for better positioning this time round

Won't be able to make this. Best of luck of everyone.

• Advertisement

Im leaving work an hour late but I'm on my way home. BTW you can do the draft on an iPad. I discovered this when doing mock drafts last week. Just so people know,

Advertisement