Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Premier Division Thread

Options
1343536373840»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Have had a bit of luck this season to get to 2-2 but my opponent had DJ Moore last night and yeah it’s 2-3 for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

That's a sickner ahright.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭In Exile

Bell Cows still taking part? Had Justin Jefferson and Daniel Jones in the team today

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

EDIT: I will set the lineup for Bell Cows for the remainder of the season.

Post edited by adrian522 on

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭In Exile

What an awful season. 4-10, only broke 100 points twice in first ten games and two wins in last three to stay ahead of Bell Cows

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

finished 8-6 in the regular season after a strong finish. I think all the playoff teams in the championship bracket finished at 9-5. That’s amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Yeah, I was top overall going in to week 14 at 9-4, and if I lost I had the potential to miss the playoffs altogether!!!

I did lose, and still managed to hold the top overall spot at 9-5, whatever way the win loss records ended up being......

• Registered Users Posts: 37,517 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Always knew I had a great chance of making the playoffs after my draft was rated a B. 😁

It's not like I picked up any superstars off the waiver wire. I've basically played players I drafted all season with the exception of dst and kicker which I've streamed for most of the year.

I'm projected to go out in the semi-final though.

Advertisement