Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Just ordered some black rice and a beer

Mmm.. Black rice?
    I'm intrigued.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭global23214124

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    Mmm.. Black rice?
    I'm intrigued.

Ah rice dish with fish and veg served on a frying pan

Red wine and Keoghs crisps.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,611 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

A nice chilled French white and a few milk chocolate digestives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Rustlers Burgers with beetroot and lime

Are you just taking the piss in general

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Are you just taking the piss in general

it's lime cordial

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,611 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

I just had a look there re Rows Grower. He got a one month site ban for getting an infraction for personal abuse while already on probation.

Hopefully he'll be back.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Dark, rich tall java cold brew. A real bite. Wakes me up. Bright eyed and ...

Some random things, sardines on toast will follow!

IMG-20210618-223710.jpg

Ah rice dish with fish and veg served on a frying pan

Looks great. Is it the forbidden rice? Hard to find.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭sporina

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    Some random things, sardines on toast will follow!

what are the little round like grains on the right?

sporina wrote: »
    what are the little round like grains on the right?

Chickpeas. I made a batch recently, they are handy to have in the freezer.

Living my best life.

IMG-20210619-181542.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Mug of coffee with a slice of rhubarb tart .
    God I'd forgotten how good they taste!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

bit of an improvement from yesterday- Had a smoothie and half a roll with sausages for breakfast.

bacon, cabbage, carrots and mash for dinner.

MrKipling almond slice with some squirty cream.

Tortilla chips with heated nacho 'cheese' sauce and cup of tea now :)

Actually, it's not much improved.. but I at least ate a proper dinner lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Tried adding some apple cider vinegar to my weekly chippy treat, it was lovely but the bottle of vinegar was sitting by the window for about 2 months and had all the sun pouring through it! It doesnt specify storage instructions but is it best to store apple cider vinegar in a dark, cool press or does it matter either way?

Tried adding some apple cider vinegar to my weekly chippy treat, it was lovely but the bottle of vinegar was sitting by the window for about 2 months and had all the sun pouring through it! It doesnt specify storage instructions but is it best to store apple cider vinegar in a dark, cool press or does it matter either way?

Possibly store it out of direct sunlight but how did it taste on chips? I only use it in cooking or for my tummy. It has a very strong taste

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Possibly store it out of direct sunlight but how did it taste on chips? I only use it in cooking or for my tummy. It has a very strong taste

Tasted very nice, 2 tablespoons dashed onto a plate of chips, i have heard many good things about its benefits, not sure how true those claims are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭sporina

Tasted very nice, 2 tablespoons dashed onto a plate of chips, i have heard many good things about its benefits, not sure how true those claims are.

store in a cool dry place.. and mix a few teaspoons with about 200 mls water - drink with a straw - its v hard on tooth enamel.. its v good for all sorts of stuff though.. gut flora, inflammation etc.. can also be used on acne and pimples..

It does have good benefits but it's natural so people will always dispute it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,538 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I've stuff put away for moving so eating microwave indians :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,208 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

One of those Cadbury dairymilk doughnuts and OJ for an early breakfast. The leftovers from last nights takeaway for lunch. Finished work and came down to a lovely roast chicken dinner. I haven't had much beer this weekend, just a couple of bottles here and there. Gonna have a decent stab at a few this evening starting in 3,2....:pac:

Happy Father's Day G!!

Happy Father's Day G!!

Cheers S!

Had a serrano and cheese sandwich, peanuts and olives as a late snack. Sardines and a random egg salad for lunch. Odd cuisine today in random tapas bars.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Just some cheesy chips

A pan fried chicken fillet with rocket, red pepper, dressing and steak house fries.

GOPR0147.jpg

Lucozade zero for the wash down. Got a bargain today. 50c a bottle. Stocked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭GooglePlus

Beef stir fry with courgette noodles and other veg.

Was roaming the outskirts of the town and came across a place with a terrace. Ordered something at random off the menu (spanish language) and it turned out to be hake with chips and salad so stomach is content. Olive oil as dressing for a salad is a change for me but it goes down a treat. Washing it down with an n/a beer.

• Advertisement

Gonna take out the board tonight for BBQ Ribs, slaw and fries. But a few beers first. Got a great deal on Molson in Tesco earlier. This is a cheap night in for one.:)

Advertisement