Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga Tablet 2 10 (WiFi) - platinum silver €159.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

I was just about to order it and the promo is gone :( What was the promo code? Maybe it is not on the website but still works :P

Was going to order today...... Ah well, I'll keep looking around so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

YOGATABSAVE was the code, it's expired now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

turniphead wrote: »
    Thanks OP. Great bargain. I've been looking for a general-use tablet for about a month and this particular model was top of my list. Delighted to get it at this price.

Has anybody received notification about their order being dispatched yet? My current order status is: "Order in Process"

Same, nothing here! Invoice and email confirmation doesn't have much on it (Doesn't even mention that I got the 32GB one), which is annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

ynwa_17 wrote: »
    Same, nothing here! Invoice and email confirmation doesn't have much on it (Doesn't even mention that I got the 32GB one), which is annoying!

same here, checked the site and status is Order in process

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

ynwa_17 wrote: »

Mine has a product code on the confirmation email which when googled leads to the 32gb model.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

This better get honoured. I haven't bought a BA for centuries.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,993 ✭✭✭Barr

Has anyone had payment taken ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭6541

They have taken my payment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

My account has had the money debited but it's only a difference between the balance and the available, not actually confirmed or stated who took it.

6541 wrote: »
    They have taken my payment

When did you order?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Money taken from my PayPal anywya.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭6541

Barr wrote: »
    When did you order?

Yesterday and BTW it's my PayPal I am referring to.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Ordered mine on Tuesday and it's still Order in process - it does say it will ship in 2-3 business days normally so wouldn't be too concerned thus far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Ordered mine Monday around half nine. Got email Tuesday morning from PayPal money was taken out, but still at processing now. Won't be getting it before weekend it looks like if at all lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

It'll ship from Holland and the status will annoy yis all for about a week!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 binnox

I ordered on Sunday 21 and got a shipping confirmation on Tuesday 23. The shipping confirmation had no tracking number so I just have wait. This looks like good news as orders are being processed and hopefully all us bargain hunters get what we ordered (even if sometimes we secretly wished that the order was cancelled)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Ordered the 23rd so hoping to hear something today, get a feeling this'll drag before it's delivered :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,683 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Wouldn't be surprised if this deal isn't honoured. Just checked on Amazon and it's nearly €300.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭pah

Wouldn't be surprised if this deal isn't honoured. Just checked on Amazon and it's nearly €300.

Why? It wasn't a misprice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Says bitter person who didn't avail of it......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,683 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

pah wrote: »
    Why? It wasn't a misprice.

Just past experience.

@poster above, I've ordered 2 :)

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Pseudorandom

I ordered from lenovo last year and tbh they took ages - as someone said above it comes from a delivery centre in Holland, so prepare for about 4 days of "order in progress" and another few watching it progress across europe before it arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

But it's €220 on Lenovo's own site. Keep the faith!

I have no doubt they will be sent out. There just seems to be a delay in processing the orders (probably the volume with half of boards ordering them :))

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

I can't believe I missed this deal and had a post up looking for great deals on tablets. Needed it as a gift! :-(

I can't believe I missed this deal and had a post up looking for great deals on tablets. Needed it as a gift! :-(

The 32gb for €220 is still a pretty decent deal for the spec, and upgradeable to Lollipop to boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Just past experience.

@poster above, I've ordered 2 :)

Fair enough, apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

corwill wrote: »
    The 32gb for €220 is still a pretty decent deal for the spec, and upgradeable to Lollipop to boot.

Thanks, it's a gift though and out of the price range. €150 was the initial budget!

Keep an eye on this thread , there maybe will be a few who ordered on impulse and WILL change their mind by the time they get it.

• Advertisement

Thanks, it's a gift though and out of the price range. €150 was the initial budget!

Then maybe have a look at this - http://www.pcworld.ie/Product/lenovo-tab-s8-8-tablet-16-gb-black/324866/398.1.0

Little enough between it and the Yoga 2 8" in spec.

Advertisement