Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The problem with Ben Shapiro

Options
123457»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I didn't realise that Ben Shapiro's height was a thing online. Ben claims to be about 3 inches taller than he really his, apparently facts and logic do care about feelings when he's feeling insecure about himself :pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

He wrote a fictional novel? Really? Why? Who is this for?

Saw it described as "Fox News fan fiction

There is definitely a market for it though

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 165 ✭✭Deemed as Normal

WrenBoy wrote: »
    If you say so, book doesn't sound too good anyway, think I'll pass.
    I was expecting him to write a book about climate change solutions that "aren't crazy"!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

WrenBoy wrote: »
    Why wouldn't he? Plenty of money in books, even movie deals if they are good enough

Same reason I get my food from a different place from where I buy my shoes. I've seen no sign that he's got any sort of capacity for anything other than riling people up.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Worth listening to for anyone interested in the book. It's absolutely terrible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Same reason I get my food from a different place from where I buy my shoes. I've seen no sign that he's got any sort of capacity for anything other than riling people up.

Stephen King was a janitor until he got published, who knows who's got the capacity to be the next super star author. Its unlikely to be him of course but its not crazy that he's wrote a book is all Im saying.

Advertisement