Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who doesn't know what Pringles are?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

AMKC wrote: »
    Delighted for ye. Horrible cheap nasty crisps anyway.

American Satanist Imperialist potato chips. Is it worth some Hezbollah lopping your arm off when you're at the vending machine????

No. It's not.

Just get some Tayto or King and catch yourself on Op.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Whats a maldron?

I think it's a type of pokemon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

touts wrote: »
    It's not the fall that smashes them up. It's a well known student "game" when staying in hotels to use one of those master keys you can get on ebay to open the machine, take out a tin of pringles and shall we say make love to it. The winner is the one who can last the longest with their willie in the tin of sharp pringle fragments. Then they put the tin back in the machine (did you know you can "reseal" the foil on a tin with a hot iron and most hotel rooms have one). Anyway I digress. So it's not the fall it's the game. That's why you should never eat the pringles in a hotel.

Ammmm You didn't eat the pringles did you?

There was no eating them in the conventional way. Instead, I had to glug them, sort of like the way Fred Flintstone drinks a pint. Head back, mouth open, pouring them into me. I felt very working class.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

The salt and vinegar ones are nice, but I don’t like how the main ingredient is potato starch ‘slurry’.

Advertisement