Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so how much weight did x mas add?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭SVJKarate

Normally I do gain weight over the festive period, a combination of not training and over-indulging in rich food. However a bad cough suppressed my appetite so I actually lost 2 Kg. My cough is clearing up and I'm back training tonight so hopefully I can keep this weight off and possibly lose another bit to reach my ideal weight. It's not vanity, at my age it's all about prolonging the knees!

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭skittles8710

People who lost weight should be banned from this thread!

Gained 7lbs! Eek

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

People who lost weight should be banned from this thread!

Gained 7lbs! Eek

Furthermore, people who lost weight did not do Christmas properly!

Also went up few pounds myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,890 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

All clothes still fit the same as they always did. That's a good sign cos I NEVER weigh myself!

We know instinctively don't we?

Didn't go mad over Christmas, just had a few treats like garlicky creamy spuds and a fk off breakfast every day. What treats they were.

I'm lucky in that I don't like sweet things. So come on over for loads of chocs if you are interested.

Must get moving a bit more now. Weather is great really.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I can still fit into my 'Large Boys' football jerseys so all good!
    Prob be back to pre-Xmas state in 2 weeks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Maybe 1 or 2. More concerned about the BP. Probably due to the inactivity, rather than greed.

Checked this morning and it's only 0.64kg. BP was normal also. The readings I took last week just seem to have been anomalies.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭well spoken man

I'm pretty much back to normal now after a hard week of training.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

I was like Mycroft…

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭picturehangup

Up two and a half pounds exactly. Have been going to WW. Will shift again shortly!!

The weight, that is!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Are we talking emotionally or physically???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

• Registered Users Posts: 12,667 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Up two and a half pounds exactly. Have been going to WW. Will shift again shortly!!

The weight, that is!!

F@cking Weightwatchers, and their new SmartPoints plan. They're scam artists. I have only gotten used to the last pro-points system, and now they've changed it again. The only good thing is that they have a new scheme in place, where if you lose 10 pounds over the next 8 weeks, they'll give you a €50 shopping voucher !!! I can imagine myself at the start of week 8, downing a can of rancid tuna and some rotten eggs in order to heave my way to the prize

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Enough to make the full length mirror I got myself as a Christmas gift seem like a very bad idea .Now I don't need the weighing scales anymore,I can taunt myself with my own reflection everytime I glane idly to the left in my room. :o

Advertisement