Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone have any empathy for Kim jung un?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

No sympathy at all.

None of us are given a choice about the life we're born into, but we are given choices about what to do with that life.

A man who spent most of his formative years living and being educated in a liberal democracy, taking up the reins of a brutal dictatorship and keeping it business as usual, doesn't deserve respect or empathy.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,631 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I have empathy for his poor horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,240 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

storker wrote: »
    All out of empathy here...all I have is this tiny violin.

That’s no use to him, his feelings fingers are too fat.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

rive-raugh-rove-kim-jong-un-55934312.png

I do and i dont,he done some bad sh1te to build up his country,but the yanks would've bombed fcuk outta them,if he hadnt built up nuclear power

But 36 is young for anyone to die,hopefully life will get better for everyone living there,if half whats said about life there and death camps etc is true,things can only improve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Das Reich

peddlelies wrote: »
    He threatens the world with nuclear conflict etc.

So no.

Yes they invaded so many countries and were the only ones to nuke civilians. Everyone is affraid of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭bilbot79

He's s lovely boy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Ah great stuff, looks good. Sound.

Advertisement