Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small holding for rent

Options
  • 04-02-2019 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

Hello I just wondered is there any demand for a small holding for rent? Or do people prefer to buy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 AidanMike

personal opinion: buying is best! (but regardless, if you have something in Cork area PM me :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭cycling is fun

AidanMike wrote: »
    personal opinion: buying is best! (but regardless, if you have something in Cork area PM me :-)

Thanks for your reply it looks like nothing is going to happen now, it was a place I was interested in
    purchasing that had been a small holding with great potential I was looking to see if there would be an interest in renting it was in Mayo not Cork I'm afraid, I do have my own place and might be able to set it up as a small holding in the future

Advertisement