Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanic to service inboard petrol engine Dublin

Options
  • 15-04-2019 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knows of a marine engine mechanic that will service a mercruiser petrol engine. It's in a bayliner 175.

Idealya mobile service or a person not to hard to get to from Dublin north.

Any suggestions appreciated

Thanks
    Cionn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,041 ✭✭✭✭neris

Try kileen marine in dalkey

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cionn

Thanks I tried them and was told they only look after outboards.

Cionn

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,323 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

You could also try power marine in Malahide http://www.powermarine.ie/ or SOS marine in Balbriggan Ph: 0868612341 sosmarineservices.keys@gmail.com, expect to spend a few quid as you could be looking at getting a new impeller, bellows kit, gear oil, engine oil, oil filters, water separator and so on and then the labour.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cionn

Thanks for that, I will check that out. The boat was running fine in October, and the engine has been winterized. Unfortunately my previous mechanic is no longer around to service and re comission the engine.

Thanks

Cionn

Advertisement