Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Laura Wood's bum

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

funktastic wrote: »
    Can someone scan the picture? Dying here.
    You lucky people.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Robbo wrote: »
    You lucky people.

Damn, now that is nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

You lucky people.
    :eek:

Waited all day...for THAT?

Sure, shes do-able, but ffs, thats pretty lame imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

OK ... I've seen the pic in question, and I gotta say ... she has a nice ass ... but I'm not sure it's worth it's own thread.

IMHO mrs trout's ass is much finer ... and no, I will not be posting any pics :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

You lucky people.
    Laura Woods assumes the position.

Nice.

Sterling work there young Robbo. Now, what other nice surprises can you get from rummaging around in your bin? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

You lucky people.

Mmmmmm, curvy

trout wrote: »
    OK ... I've seen the pic in question, and I gotta say ... she has a nice ass ... but I'm not sure it's worth it's own thread.

IMHO mrs trout's ass is much finer ... and no, I will not be posting any pics :cool:

pics or it doesnt exist :mad:

You have to bring the aforementioned Mrs Trout to the BGRH beers thats coming up soon, for inspection by the Brothers.

Obviously this can't be true because as you know Brother Trout, no pics = it doesn't exist/didn't happen.

And, by the way Brother Trout, you probably should read these two posts also
    jsb wrote: »
    no I think infraction for the moment and then if after 24 hours he still hasn't posted a pic then you should look into banning him
    Tom Dunne wrote: »
    The people have spoken.

Faceman - you have 24 hours to comply.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

smashey wrote: »
    Nice.

Sterling work there young Robbo. Now, what other nice surprises can you get from rummaging around in your bin? :D
    A whole load of empty Carlsberg cans thanks to a quick stop in Enniskillen on my way back from the North last week.

A slab of 440ml cans, 15 Sterling. Nice.

DesF wrote: »
    pics or it doesnt exist :mad:

Not a chance. No way. Nope ... more than my life's worth ;)
    Take my word for it ... mrs trout is fine ... way outta my league if truth be told. Har har har. :D
    You have to bring the aforementioned Mrs Trout to the BGRH beers thats coming up soon, for inspection by the Brothers.

Not. On. Yore. Nelly.

mrs trout defies inspection by all ... she is a goddess who must be worshipped and obeyed. That is all. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

A whole load of empty Carlsberg cans thanks to a quick stop in Enniskillen on my way back from the North last week.

Good man. I posted here a few times about cheap beer in the North and the so called brothers threw it back at me with their whinging about it not being as strong as the beer down south. Amateurs.

I seem to recall an offer of 60 cans for £18.

Not a chance. No way. Nope ... more than my life's worth ;)
    Take my word for it ... mrs trout is fine ... way outta my league if truth be told. Har har har. :D

Not. On. Yore. Nelly.

mrs trout defies inspection by all ... she is a goddess who must be worshipped and obeyed. That is all. :cool:
    :rolleyes:
    I think the aforementioned Mrs. Trout is a figment of Mr. Trouts imagination.
    Perhaps Mrs. Trout is infact Mrs. Anglerfish?
    398032677_dfab408834.jpg?v=0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Agreed, can't even see her arse in that pic.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Well it looks like a pretty shapely arse from what I can see, but the picture is far from conclusive. Brother facemen needs to get out a bit more if that's the sort of picture that causes him to choke on his brussels sprouts.

jimbo78 wrote: »
    :rolleyes:
    I think the aforementioned Mrs. Trout is a figment of Mr. Trouts imagination.
    Perhaps Mrs. Trout is infact Mrs. Anglerfish?

I see right through that transparent reverse psychology ... I will not be fooled into posting pics of mrs trout.

I can categorically state she is not an Anglerfish ... and that's not cod-ollogy.

It is one of the great mysteries of life what she sees in me ... she is, as I have said, a goddess :) and I have been blessed.

I see right through that transparent reverse psychology ... I will not be fooled into posting pics of mrs trout.

I can categorically state she is not an Anglerfish ... and that's not cod-ollogy.

It is one of the great mysteries in my life that she see's anything in me ... she is, as I have said, a goddess :) and I have been blessed.
    Brother Trout, in keeping with the spirit of this forum, surely Mrs. trout is blessed? :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

You lucky people.

Ow my eyes hurt, what a let down, she's more of a plumper to be honest, Y U C K. Massive arse too:eek: I wasted 5minutes of my life browsing through this for that!!!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

You lucky people.

Beat me to it, was just about to post. that was the pic, your copy is better than mine!

Nicely shaped me reckons.

Steyr wrote: »
    Ow my eyes hurt, what a let down, she's more of a plumper to be honest, Y U C K. Massive arse too:eek: I wasted 5minutes of my life browsing through this for that!!!:mad:

A plumper? Ah Jaysais!?
    Massive arse?!
    Madness.

This is a massive arse:

~warning: contains massive arse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

The-Rigger wrote: »
    A plumper? Ah Jaysais!?
    Massive arse?!
    Madness.

This is a massive arse:

Drools

Both eating and drinking in that

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Ok this is the only other picture (bar the scanned one from earlier) i have in me private collection. Its not a jazz photo though!

The scanned photo is the money shot!

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

This is a massive arse:

Jaysus Brother Rigger, that is one massive arse!

Zaph wrote: »
    Jaysus Brother Rigger, that is one massive arse!

That it is brother, that it is. :p
    There are bigger though I fear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

plumper? Massive arse? Are we looking at the same picture?

Plumper?...wtf?

She's slightly curvy.

Skinny wimmin are not attractive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I think Steyr has some sort of god complex, I've also seen him post in Galway forum stating that every gym in Galway is ****e save for the Galway City Gym - a real mans gym, no doubt about it, and the one for serious lifting - but this in light of the fact that Steyr is a skinny fella made it a bit humorous... :) And I KNOW I've seen loads of other comments belittling fine women!

No personal disrespect meant there either, by the way.

If he calls this woman a plumper I would love to see what he considers TOO skinny! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I'm not sure if this bum is hers or not, but it might be.

punks3.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,899 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

The Laura Woods would you or wouldn't you debate is something I have a bit extra info on. My mate works with her in RTE and apparently she's a great go-er. Bit of man eater, including on work nights out. That to me is a big seller on the 'definitely would' argument, even if her arse isn't the best.

Rip off. When you get home have a look at the cans. There's only 20 of them, they're 440mls and I'm willing to bet that they're only 3.8% abv. Sure there's *shudder* lite beers out there that are stronger than that.

When i was up there before the christmas, it was 2 trays for £15. And you could mix and match between 20 x Carlsberg, 24 x bottles Coors (4.3%), 20 x cans Stella (5.something) and 24 x bottles Grolsch (5%). Works out at about a tenner (euro) per tray.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Preset No.3

Time to email this to will leahy in 2fm and see if we get a mention on the show when shes on today!

P.S. Laura is a lady. I'd introduce her to my mother!

Rip off. When you get home have a look at the cans. There's only 20 of them, they're 440mls and I'm willing to bet that they're only 3.8% abv. Sure there's *shudder* lite beers out there that are stronger than that.
    There were 24 @ 4% ABV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

HavoK wrote: »
    I think Steyr has some sort of god complex

LOL i wish!

I've also seen him post in Galway forum stating that every gym in Galway is ****e save for the Galway City Gym - a real mans gym, no doubt about it, and the one for serious lifting - but this in light of the fact that Steyr is a skinny fella made it a bit humorous... :)

But it is the only real proper Gym in Galway City and is Respected for being the only true weights orientated Gym in Galway City as it is 99% Weights in the place, the trophys in the cabinet up there speak for themselves! Also i speak highly of it as i used to go there when i was overweight but im now skinny thanks to there but the love of the water has got me swimming 7 days a week competitively too i might add.

No personal disrespect meant there either, by the way.

None taken Sir :)
    If he calls this woman a plumper I would love to see what he considers TOO skinny! :o

Yummy:perfect_woman.jpg

Skinny:anorexia_narrowweb__300x4790.jpg

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Skinny:anorexia_narrowweb__300x4790.jpg
    Her face....
    Yummy:perfect_woman.jpg

... on her body!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

She's no Lucy Kennedy mind!!
    73179389.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A611D3A2B6A65B7595A245704FE6840619

I like you!!!!

pause!!!

NOT!!!!!!!!!

^ Thats funney

NOT!!

Pause

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Sorry to barge in fellas. Realise Im being disloyal to my gender here but dont yis think Laura is *whispers* fat? Have yiz seen her on the gogglebox? I woulda thought most fellas would think too big, no?

• Advertisement

Peared wrote: »
    Sorry to barge in fellas. Realise Im being disloyal to my gender here but dont yis think Laura is *whispers* fat? Have yiz seen her on the gogglebox? I woulda thought most fellas would think too big, no?

You're not being disloyal to any gender.
    Do you have a picture to back up your opinion?
    Of the two pictures on here, I have no idea how anyone could say she is fat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Peared wrote: »

Fat!!!

lol. I'll show ya fat! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

I can be proud to say that I have seen Ms. Woods' buttocks in action.
    On a cold September night I was walking happily out of the RTE studio cafe then all of a sudden I walked into a metal bin and it fell to the ground. Being the kind lady she was, she helped me pick it up. With a few minor head movements and neck adjustments, I saw what appeared to be Laura Woods' rear end sticking up in the air. It was indeed, but unfortunately at this time, I did not have a camera at hand.

I can be proud to say that I have seen Ms. Woods' buttocks in action.
    On a cold September night I was walking happily out of the RTE studio cafe then all of a sudden I walked into a metal bin and it fell to the ground. Being the kind lady she was, she helped me pick it up. With a few minor head movements and neck adjustments, I saw what appeared to be Laura Woods' rear end sticking up in the air. It was indeed, but unfortunately at this time, I did not have a camera at hand.
    You know the rule, pics or it never happened...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

You're not being disloyal to any gender.
    Do you have a picture to back up your opinion?
    Of the two pictures on here, I have no idea how anyone could say she is fat.

Sorry no pics, will do some research. Was basing opinion on real life viewing. Maybe fat is a bit harsh. Chubby perhaps. Usually blokes have way stricter skinny standards, was surprised is all.

She looks fat to me. Even if she wasn't fat she would still be a minger.

• Advertisement

Some harsh words here :(

She's not fat; she's quite 'normal'... and she's quite attractive too.

Not as attractive as mrs trout, naturally, but she seems like a nice person.
    I have a relation who works in RTE, she tells me Laura Woods is a lovely, down to earth, very pleasant person ... good luck to her ... she's not set herself up as a sex symbol. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Bob in Belfast

I like Laura and i like her fat arse too.
    Don't like her double chin's though.

Some harsh words here :(

She's not fat; she's quite 'normal'... and she's quite attractive too.

Not as attractive as mrs trout, naturally, but she seems like a nice person.
    I have a relation who works in RTE, she tells me Laura Woods is a lovely, down to earth, very pleasant person ... good luck to her ... she's not set herself up as a sex symbol. :cool:

I call it as I see it Brother Trout. I make no apologies.

I call it as I see it Brother Trout. I make no apologies.

Fair enough :cool: she'll just have to take it on the chin ... *ahem*

Fair enough :cool: she'll just have to take it on the chin ... *ahem*

Which one? ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement