Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Laura Wood's bum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

Which one? ;)

Oh ... that's just mean ;)

Funneh though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Steyr wrote: »
    Ow my eyes hurt, what a let down, she's more of a plumper to be honest, Y U C K. Massive arse too
    Plumper? Jebus... :rolleyes: Look at this picture - the one on the left is a plumper. Yeah, Laura has a really similar shape to her... :rolleyes: http://www.formerfatgirl.com/news/images/2-5.jpg. Actually, while the woman in the pic is very overweight, I still think she looks a lot better than how she is in the pic on the right. That's just disgusting. And look how much the extreme weight loss has aged her.

Massive arse? Any smaller and Laura wouldn't HAVE a bum. That girl with the big boobs whose pic you posted is around the same size as her.
    Peared wrote: »
    dont yis think Laura is *whispers* fat?
    What a horrible thing to say. No wonder eating disorders are such a problem. Non-skinny does not equal fat.
    She looks fat to me. Even if she wasn't fat she would still be a minger.
    Oh yeah, a "minger" - she looks very like Joseph Merrick :rolleyes: Just because you don't find someone attractive doesn't automatically make them a "minger". I don't find David Beckham attractive but I'm not dumb enough to suggest he's ugly. So tell me, if you arrived home one night, randy as fuk, to find Laura in your bed wearing Agent Provocateur lingerie, would you just hog the quilt, turn over and go to sleep...?
    Maybe fat is a bit harsh. Chubby perhaps.
    Nope, she ain't chubby either. She's a lovely, healthy size with curves in all the right places. And bear in mind that the camera adds pounds.
    Usually blokes have way stricter skinny standards, was surprised is all.
    No they don't, the majority of blokes don't find skinny women at all attractive. Yet women lambaste them because they have this idea that they only go for skinny girls, whereas it's actually WOMEN who are the body fascists. As for those rare cases of guys who only go for skinny, curve-free girls, well apparently this can be a pretty strong indication of homosexuality...

Anyway Laura, if you're reading this, you look fantastic in that pic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Dudess wrote: »
    No they don't, the majority of blokes don't find skinny women at all attractive. Yet women lambaste them because they have this idea that they only go for skinny girls, whereas it's actually WOMEN who are the body fascists. As for those rare cases of guys who only go for skinny, curve-free girls, well apparently this can be a pretty strong indicator of homosexuality...
    And here was I thinking that sticking your rock hard willy in another mans mouth was a strong indicator of homosexuality?

Big arse or not, Laura Woods is a good looking burd. I'd wager anyone who says otherwise has never even been with a woman (outside of the Niagara Falls area of course).

Oh yeah, a "minger" - she looks very like Joseph Merrick :rolleyes: Just because you don't find someone attractive doesn't automatically make them a "minger". I don't find David Beckham attractive but I'm not dumb enough to suggest he's ugly. So tell me, if you arrived home one night, randy as fuk, to find Laura in your bed wearing Agent Provocateur lingerie, would you just hog the quilt, turn over and go to sleep...?

I'd kick her fat ass out of the bed before hogging the quilt.

Meh, great ass, great legs, great boobs. Anyone who calls a girl of her size and shape "fat" is indirectly responsible for anorexia.

You are taking this way to seriously.

Good point. I really should remind myself of the forum I'm in every so often...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Meh, after reading all the lead up to her bum and then seeing the pic i have to say I still don't fancy her. At all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭stratospheres

I don't think she's fat at all?!

Jaysus!

I don't think her bum is anything special although I wouldn't mind mine being a bit bigger like that! Mine's pretty much non existant :( lol

Me too. I'd love a bigger arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Meh, great ass, great legs, great boobs. Anyone who calls a girl of her size and shape "fat" is indirectly responsible for anorexia.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

she's got a point, how on earth could anyone consider that girl fat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

She is in no way fat but some of the rubbish she presents on TV would be enough to put me off her

I still think she is good looking though for what my opinion is worth

When I say "indirectly irresponsible" I mean it's a factor in the problem. If you're a normal weight and someone calls you fat and you're the vulnerable, impressionable type, it could be enough to cause you to starve yourself. It's been known to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Dudess if you read back you will see that firstly I was basing my image of Laura on real life a few months ago, not on a pic. Secondly I was asking the fellas if they felt she was fat as she is what I would consider to be most mens idea of quite big. I have nothing against Laura, Im sure shes lovely and hopefully very happy with herself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭scruff321

shed get it

she's not fat but also bear in mind that jeans make an arse look smaller than it is too...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

I have to say I don't think the choice of clothes does her any favours and maybe that reason some people may think she is a bit on the chubby side when realistically she isn't. So if anyone has any better photos post them up, preferably with her nekid or in a bikini

I was asking the fellas if they felt she was fat as she is what I would consider to be most mens idea of quite big.
    See I don't think that's fair on guys. I think there is this misconception held among women that guys generally only go for skinny girls. It's just not true. It's women who put the pressure on other females to be thin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

See I don't think that's fair on guys. I think there is this misconception held among women that guys generally only go for skinny girls.
    Some fellas like thin girls.

Some fellas like medium girls.

Some fellas like bigger girls.

I like anything with a pulse that'll have me :D
    It's just not true. It's women who put the pressure on other females to be thin.
    Yes, it is. It's these "hello" and "howya" magazines. Skinny wretches up in lights. That kind of body shape is ridiculous, and not healthy.

Yeah, but there are women who tend to go on a "men are such bastards, they only like skinny models" rant every so often. Bet the majority of men prefer curves - not fat girls but ones with at least a bit of shape.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Bet the majority of men prefer curves - not fat girls but ones with at least a bit of shape.

Would make an interesting poll............

Yeah, but there are women who tend to go on a "men are such bastards, they only like skinny models" rant every so often.
    That does my head in tbh.

Girls on endless diets because they think they can't get a man because they don't look like the skinny bint in the latest magazine.

Look, tbh, if you are naked in bed with a fella, chances are he couldn't care about what you look like, as long as he's getting his end away! :D

Seriously though, boobies are good. A nice shapely bottom is good.

Ironing boards aren't.
    Bet the majority of men prefer curves - not fat girls but ones with at least a bit of shape.
    Ever heard the question "Are you an ass man, or a boob man?"?

Yeah. Curves for teh win. Most guys are the same.

Ever heard the question "Are you a boney skeleton man?"?

No? Hmm, wonder why.

Having said all of that. An obese mess is just as unattractive as a skeletor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭VERYinterested

Have to say, I've always been a fan of Laura Woods. Lucy Kennedy was mentioned earlier, does anyone else think she looks like she's the younger version of Lois, the mother in Malcolm in the Middle? Ever since I discovered the likeness, Lucy went down in my estimation, just like when someone on here suggested that Kathryn Thomas looked like James Nesbitt!

Lucy Kennedy looks like she's the younger version of Lois, the mother in Malcolm in the Middle

Kathryn Thomas looked like James Nesbitt!

Two ruined women now, cheers! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Enough of the serious debate and back to pictures of ass

As.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Nice ass

I agree that Lucy Kennedy looks like a young Lois. However I feel Kathryn Thomas looks more like "Sloth" from Se7en.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Enough of the serious debate and back to pictures of ass

As.jpg

I haven't read the whole thread... is there pictures of ass in there?

ShayK1 wrote: »
    I haven't read the whole thread... is there pictures of ass in there?

Not really, but that's no reason not to post some!

If you want to look at asses google Keyra Agustina. Nuff said. :eek::D:D

Don1 wrote: »

Just did! Good lord!:D

If ever proof were needed that God was a man her ass is it!! :p

I would have posted pics only I can't choose a favourite and once I start looking it takes me a while to, ahem, pull myself away........ :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

If ever proof were needed that God was a man her ass is it!! :p

I would have posted pics only I can't choose a favourite and once I start looking it takes me a while to, ahem, pull myself away........ :rolleyes:

pics or it doesn't exist :P

WHAT A RULE!!

Loads of em here!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

So *that's* what she's called. I've inherited some of her ouevre from an esteemed collector and wondered if she had a name.

Always nice to put a name to some cheeks, as it were.

I'd like to have her arse!
    Although mine has been likened to Kylie's so I shouldn't complain!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Pictures.

Actually, we have some already.

More pictures, please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

:rolleyes: So has your ego.

Pics or it dosen't exist BTW....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

prove it :cool:

or as they say around these here parts ... pics or it didn't happen :p

My ego?!
    Haha relax lads it's only the usual stuff said by boyfriends!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Let us be the judge.
    Pics now please

*said in all seriousness*

I don't have any pics of my arse!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Do you want to buy some?

Hagar wrote: »
    Do you want to buy some?

Nah you keep them ;)

I think you need them more than I do :p:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Hagar wrote: »
    Do you want to buy some?

:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

reading this thread helped me find a couple of vids through the magic of google, havent been posted yet so heres a link to them! :)

http://www.majorwager.com/forums/mw-entertainment-forum/149745-keyra-agustina-videos-greatest-ass-ever.html

i trust my first post in this forum will go down well with the locals/perverts?

oh yeah, theres also a couple of pics on the net where laura looks good! id give her one, possibly two

kryogen wrote: »
    oh yeah, theres also a couple of pics on the net where laura looks good! id give her one, possibly two
    link, or they don't exist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Loads of em here!!!

Jesus, she looks like a clothes peg in that one near the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Wow, not bad! Have seen that one particular picture of her in jeans floating around for years but didn't realize she was that e-famous!

http://e1.sk/2007/08/01/keyra-agustina/

keyra01.jpg

Don't know what the story with linking to p0rn or sites almost coming (snigger) under that title, but if asses are the thing you crave, Ms. Augustina and friends reside in a nice little site that can be made up with combination of a www followed by supertangas and tied up with a dot com. :D Hope you understand Spannish, although it's not really needed!