Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Group Classes - Wexford

Options
  • 10-08-2020 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,799 ✭✭✭✭

After a few months break from the gym I'm starting to go a little stir crazy and looking at alternatives.

With everything going on at the moment I don't think I'd trust other members in a normal gym to stay home if they're not feeling well and to properly wipe down machines and equipment after use so I'm starting to look at small group classes now.

What do people feel is a reasonable monthly fee for 3 classes a week? I've looked at a few gyms here in Wexford but there's a wide variety of prices available.

In particular I'm looking at Larry Doyle Coaching at the moment but don't see any fees mentioned on the website. By all accounts he seems to have a great reputation.

Anyone recommend someone else in Wexford who does early morning classes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭2 fast

TitianGerm wrote: »
    After a few months break from the gym I'm starting to go a little stir crazy and looking at alternatives.

With everything going on at the moment I don't think I'd trust other members in a normal gym to stay home if they're not feeling well and to properly wipe down machines and equipment after use so I'm starting to look at small group classes now.

What do people feel is a reasonable monthly fee for 3 classes a week? I've looked at a few gyms here in Wexford but there's a wide variety of prices available.

In particular I'm looking at Larry Doyle Coaching at the moment but don't see any fees mentioned on the website. By all accounts he seems to have a great reputation.

Anyone recommend someone else in Wexford who does early morning classes.

Olly gogarty if he is still up and running. It's been a while but his classes are excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 27,799 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

2 fast wrote: »
    Olly gogarty if he is still up and running. It's been a while but his classes are excellent

Thanks for that. I'll check him out today!!

Advertisement