Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corona virus and social protection

Options

Comments

How were you contacted hblock21. I got an email this evening with the usual email stating that they have no record of recent prsi. My class s contribution is showing on the digital request. I have applied four times since August when my work finished. I have sent form 11 emailed the rerate team and have sent all the written documentation to the covid appeals team. It is bordering on ridiculous now. I may go down the ombudsman route as some previous posters seem to have success this route.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,933 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

How were you contacted hblock21. I got an email this evening with the usual email stating that they have no record of recent prsi. My class s contribution is showing on the digital request. I have applied four times since August when my work finished. I have sent form 11 emailed the rerate team and have sent all the written documentation to the covid appeals team. It is bordering on ridiculous now. I may go down the ombudsman route as some previous posters seem to have success this route.

Is yours a self employed pup issue? I think your issue not the same, hblock21 I think is employee not self employed, you've seen on self employed thread the issues self employed are having with PUP rerate and the ombudsman is likely to be your only recourse at this stage, disgraceful as it is.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭jrosen

hblock21 wrote: »
    They actually got back to me today before I called and they have put me on PUP.
    Will it be back-dated to September? Thats when I initially applied....

It may not be. None of my work colleagues were.

Yes mine is self employed. I probably should have posted there. thanks.

jrosen wrote: »
    It may not be. None of my work colleagues were.

Yes it's possible as back payments issues a mess

• Advertisement

Yes mine is self employed. I probably should have posted there. thanks.

No problem, I didn't want you getting confused as Ive seen the stress from the self employed thread, I saw one person had a result from ombudsman, look back on posts, worth a try, just crazy carry on, good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,396 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Payment of €350 received today due to the bank holiday Monday I assume.

Good news :), payments lodged to nominated bank account on Tuesday mornings. I don't think bank holiday affects payment date as its a Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I got mine as well into Ptsb account, my daughter hasn't received hers into Ulster Bank acc yet.

Curlysue76 wrote: »

I got mine as well into Ptsb account, my daughter hasn't received hers into Ulster Bank acc yet.

Unusual lodgement at weekends albeit I've seen delayed applicants getting payment on Fridays, Saturdays. Normally payment is Tuesday.

Re your daughter, when did she apply?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

I applied the day they made the announcement. Payment received this morning 250 wasn't expecting that,thought I'd get 203? Bank of Ireland if that makes any difference.

Lashes28 wrote: »
    I applied the day they made the announcement. Payment received this morning 250 wasn't expecting that,thought I'd get 203? Bank of Ireland if that makes any difference.

I'm thinking because of the large numbers applying, they've probably just issued payments as quickly as possible. Re the €250, it's based on earnings from 2019 €+& or Jan/Feb 2020. Good you got sorted quickly

Dempo1 wrote: »
    Unusual lodgement at weekends albeit I've seen delayed applicants getting payment on Fridays, Saturdays. Normally payment is Tuesday.

Re your daughter, when did she apply?

She has gotten it the past two weeks so I'm sure it's on it's way, just wasn't expecting mine today and was wondering if anyone else had received theirs into UB.

She has gotten it the past two weeks so I'm sure it's on it's way, just wasn't expecting mine today and was wondering if anyone else had received theirs into UB.

Ah I see, yes she's on the system so her payment date should remain normal. I think new claims, delayed claims, appeals etc are paid as soon as approved and then go onto the standard weekly payment date which is normally Tuesdays, if that make sense, she'll be fine :)

Ah I see, yes she's on the system so her payment date should remain normal. I think new claims, delayed claims, appeals etc are paid as soon as approved and then go onto the standard weekly payment date which is normally Tuesdays, if that make sense, she'll be fine :)

Thanks, she wasn't expecting it at all, she's a full time student but has been working part time continuously for past two years. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭md323

Im Ulster bank. Its usually paid in on Monday evenings about half 9.

Thanks, she wasn't expecting it at all, she's a full time student but has been working part time continuously for past two years. :)

There's been alot of discussion about students but yet they continue to be entitled as long as they have earnings from 2019 and or jan/Feb 2020. Its only fair so happy for her, take care :)

md323 wrote: »
    Im Ulster bank. Its usually paid in on Monday evenings about half 9.

Yes, payment file from SW is normally sent to banks Thursday evening, it does depend on institutions and when they process payments into accounts, when I was on it, my KBC account was credited Tuesday morning, other banks Monday very late, into Tuesday etc

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭hblock21

By email. About 7 weeks after my initial email.
    You just have to play the waiting game unfortunately.
    Just hope it will be back dated.
    I don't see why it should not be - it's not my fault they made a mistake with my initial application.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

Was paid into my account today too, AIB. Didn't expect that today!

• Advertisement

Was paid into my account today too, AIB. Didn't expect that today!

Hi there, just curious, was yours a new claim as in recently or existing claim? I'm wondering is the bank holiday weekend causing dates to change?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

Hi there, just curious, was yours a new claim as in recently or existing claim? I'm wondering is the bank holiday weekend causing dates to change?

Existing, must be due to the bank holiday!

Existing, must be due to the bank holiday!

I thought I recognised you :)

Yes must be, I know some banks like KBC don't do electronic transfers on weekends, so I guess it depends on the bank your with.

This is my third payment, since level 3, paid today, must be due to BH. €350 payment restored from this payment as well,

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭sinkadinka

Anyone know what (if any)benefits a part-time worker who worked 3 mornings a week but is now going to be cut to 1 morning a week can claim ?

This is my third payment, since level 3, paid today, must be due to BH. €350 payment restored from this payment as well,

Good to hear restored, yes, looking like it's the Bank Holiday alright

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭md323

Ulster Bank here, just recieved it. Restored to €350 aswell

md323 wrote: »
    Ulster Bank here, just recieved it. Restored to €350 aswell

Curious, some with Ulster Bank getting it today, some not??,

Anyone with KBC?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Ulster Bank and restored to €350, only applied Tuesday evening so happy to get it so soon.

Advertisement