Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,382 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Spn744 wrote: »
    Is anyone having a problem today (in app and browser) where it says “ Henüz içerik eklenmemiş .” which translates to “No content added yet”?

Can’t catch up on old events and not sure if it’s the same for the live match at 8pm.

Seemed to have similar earlier on Firestick, I disconnected and reconnected VPN but same. I resolved by signing out of the app and back in again, all good now, live and catch up.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Spn744

Seemed to have similar earlier on Firestick, I disconnected and reconnected VPN but same. I resolved by signing out of the app and back in again, all good now, live and catch up.

Thanks for that, I’ll give it a go!

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Spn744

Up and working again, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jamesfmcg

I'm getting a lot of "Origin IP blocked" messages when using this now, just wondering if it's happening to anyone else?
    After disconnecting and reconnecting my VPN a bunch of times I can usually access the site/app, but it's becoming a bit irritating.

I'm using Surfshark VPN. I'm guessing I might need to switch to a better VPN.
    I have been getting the message across all of my devices, so it's not just isolated to a particular device either.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭A Law

jamesfmcg wrote: »
    I'm getting a lot of "Origin IP blocked" messages when using this now, just wondering if it's happening to anyone else?
    After disconnecting and reconnecting my VPN a bunch of times I can usually access the site/app, but it's becoming a bit irritating.

I have been getting the message across all of my devices, so it's not just isolated to a particular device either.

I get it in Nord every now and again. Disconnect the Vpn and reconnected on a different channel and solves it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,412 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Never get it on keepsolid. Always works fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

I’m using Surfshark and I was getting this yesterday. I just messed around with a few different countries on the VPN and then it worked when I went back to Turkey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

TheDriver wrote: »
    Never get it on keepsolid. Always works fine.

Yep keepsolid works for me 100% of the time

• Registered Users Posts: 7,774 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Did you raise the issue with Surfshark? The more people that do might just force them to pull the finger out their end.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,690 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Got this on surf shark but disconnected and reconnected and okay

Might message them to see if they will add more servers in Turkey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Davexirl

I'll do the same, I had same issue last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dom40

Same thing happening to me this past week also im also using surfshark,Ijust tried to log in now and it worked 1st time,strange

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Hugo_Whoriskey

Opened the chat with them there, they said that the SSport service wasn't specifically unlocked so there might be some connection issues and that they've opened a ticket to do this. Might be worth a few more people asking the same thing to prioritise it

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

Having trouble on OH and Dad's separate SSport accounts this week with Surfshark. Hoping it's not a long term issue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

Is the new ESL included? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭Mav11

Same here, working now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,075 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Have this and Surfshark on Google TV Chromecast. Works like a treat.

Opened the chat with them there, they said that the SSport service wasn't specifically unlocked so there might be some connection issues and that they've opened a ticket to do this. Might be worth a few more people asking the same thing to prioritise it

i also contacted surkshark via the chat,Spoke with(jessie)she also raised this with the tech team,she suggested that i go into settings (firestick)and click on Protocol and change setting from automatic to Open Vpn/UDP option.i did this and the ssport app has loaded without any problems since.I dont know if this has helped or it was just luck as i am certainly no tech expert.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,075 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

I changed Surfshark to Cyprus and it all continued to work fine and haven't got those IP error messages since.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Anyone else having problems with buffering issues (surfshark) started happening last weekend and was the same last night with the leicester game, it was flawless up to this point.

I'll try the cyprus IP tonight see if it sorts it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,690 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Was having trouble on phone with Surfshark ip blocked tried Cyprus and changed protocol and same issues

Watching it on shield took a few turns of connecting and disconnected and got it working on Turkish server

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Was having trouble on phone with Surfshark ip blocked tried Cyprus and changed protocol and same issues

Watching it on shield took a few turns of connecting and disconnected and got it working on Turkish server

Working fine for me this evening on Turkey, I did have one or two issues last weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Perfect this end this evening, as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Working fine with the cyprus ip here

tried to log in again with vpn set to Turkey,!st attempt blocked,logged out vpn and ssport+ apps,logged back in with vpn set to Turkey and working fine also working with vpn set to Cyprus.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,412 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Working perfectly with keepsolid. Surfshark issur

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Danny2580

Using smart DNS, getting "Origin IP Blocked". Cleared data + cache, still no joy. Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,703 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Will this be showing the Katie Taylor fight anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Panthro wrote: »
    Will this be showing the Katie Taylor fight anyone know?

Not on schedule. Sky sports box office or Dazn if outside of uk or ireland it seems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭112143

Can anyone suggest a way to get English commentary for F1, I'm not having much luck getting 5live sports extra.

Advertisement