Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

0ph0rce0 wrote:
    Did they not show the last few PPVs?? I thought i watched a few live???

0ph0rce0 wrote:
    You can watch them all back anyway Pretty sure they are all in turkish though.

Ye they have shown last few ppv's however unlike Raw, you can't seem to select English language with the ppv's at least not at this moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,769 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

No champions league matches no?
    Gah, spoiled

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭EnzoScifo

TheDriver wrote: »
    I note the addition of extreme off road, le man's 24 hour and few other motor events. And as mentioned already, golf.

would love if they had indycar for the season

• Registered Users Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

MoyVilla9 wrote: »
    Lets hope it's in english!
    Hopefully it will, first time I've seen golf on it and with golf you will usually need a few commentators for a 4 hour broadcast so I'm expecting they will use an english language feed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Got this setup earlier...was able to install the Ssport app on my LG TV.

Once I got my router configured, was able to login to the app and play back Wolves - West ham match. Quality very good, and had option to change language to English.

Router changes messed up my access to my Now TV subscription so reverted changes until after the Golf.. will look at it again.

On first try, looks like it could work really well once I iron out some kinks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

LowOdour wrote: »
    Got this setup earlier...was able to install the Ssport app on my LG TV.

Ooooh, how did you do that might I ask? I have a fairly recent LG.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Liamalone wrote: »
    Ooooh, how did you do that might I ask? I have a fairly recent LG.

Yep - If you go to the Locations settings under General, change you LG Country Services to Turkey and after reboot, the app should be available in the Store.

I still have access to all my other apps without issue, including TG4 app!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭bromley52

Yep - If you go to the Locations settings under General, change you LG Country Services to Turkey and after reboot, the app should be available in the Store.

The TG4 app is a deal breaker alright. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭tvc15

Anyone get the golf working? Signed up just for the masters, might have been a mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

tvc15 wrote: »
    Anyone get the golf working? Signed up just for the masters, might have been a mistake

It's not on till 8 over here.

I don't actually understand the times mentioned in app but the times they show in there add 2 hours to them for starting time over here.

Doesn't make sense as it's 8.45 in turkey now so no idea where 18:00 comes from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭tvc15

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    It's not on till 8.

So I did make a mistake then! What coverage are they using if they are delayed until then, it's not sky sports.

When I look at the schedule it says 18:00 for the golf, that would have been 4pm here if that was Turkish time, whete do you see 8pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Noticed for all scheduled events not just the Masters the start times displayed 4 hours early to local Turkish time, Spurs vs Man It's for example is scheduled for 2.30 when it should be 6.30

Masters full broadcast coverage on ESPN/CBS and globally is allowed by Augusta National from 3pm ET thus 8pm our time, it's then an hour earlier on the Sunday, only partial coverage such as Featured groups, selected holes is allowed for the morning play which you will see on Sky Sports or on the Masters website (need a US VPN)

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Dutchy

English commentary option with the Masters. Sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 9,728 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I'm still getting the ip error using a Nvidia Shield. Anybody else still having problems with smart dns? Works fine on my PC though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,112 ✭✭✭ooter

Just checked there and golf is working fine for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

I had an issue on one device but not another using the same VPN, not sure why. In saying that, I checked hours afterwards and on a recording, not a live event.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Newtown90

This has to be one of the best BA ever!

Enjoyed a good days soccer and now have the golf on - no issues using Surfshark.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭A Law

Anyone know who the golf commentators are?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Perfect picture on the app using yodata vpn.

Had doubts about yodata but has been 100% every time so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

A Law wrote: »
    Anyone know who the golf commentators are?

Nick Faldo is one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭DoubleJoe7

If you figure out a workaround please post it here, considering buying a Chromecast with Google TV mostly so I can install keepsolid VPN and S Sports on it and use it on my LG. Web OS is a pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭cassette50

lertsnim wrote: »
    I'm still getting the ip error using a Nvidia Shield. Anybody else still having problems with smart dns? Works fine on my PC though.

No real help but I couldn't get Getflix to work using the dns trick on the Shield.

However I can confirm that this app works on the Shield with no issues using either Keepsolid or NORD VPN.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

One of the best threads on here. Got a firestick about 3 months ago as was considering getting sky for when I moved into new apartment. This coupled with an IPTV and I have every channel imaginable for a fraction of the price of Sky. Best thing about S Sports Plus is that its not so far behind 'live' compared to other streams. No more notifications from Flashscore for a goal before I see it on the TV itself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭krusty411

cassette50 wrote: »
    No real help but I couldn't get Getflix to work using the dns trick on the Shield.

However I can confirm that this app works on the Shield with no issues using either Keepsolid or NORD VPN.

Nordvpn won't work for me on the shield, well wouldn't all weekend must try when I'm home later, I have a trial of expressvpn working with it though.

It's a great app fair play to op on the find and passing it on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Is this still working? ssportplus.com won't even load for me in my browser tonight.

Edit: strange its loading now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Batattackrat

Won't accept payment on PC with Revolut(have a Turkish account setup) and using VeePN set to Turkish.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Won't accept payment on PC with Revolut(have a Turkish account setup) and using VeePN set to Turkish.

Never did. Follow the op.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,112 ✭✭✭ooter

recyclebin wrote: »
    Is this still working? ssportplus.com won't even load for me in my browser tonight.

Edit: strange its loading now.

Working fine for me anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Batattackrat

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Never did. Follow the op.

Got it working, I should learn to read:)

Handy I can translate to English using Chrome, I have a desktop attached to TV.

Was considering renewing my "other subscription" for 180 but this will do perfect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Spn744

Is anyone having a problem today (in app and browser) where it says “ Henüz içerik eklenmemiş .” which translates to “No content added yet”?

Can’t catch up on old events and not sure if it’s the same for the live match at 8pm.

Advertisement